Is Tennessee Temple what we thought?

kknike

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tennessee temple is a strong school, both of their teams always plays hard. We all appericiate their sportsmanship on and off the court; because of their overall attitude, and the way they bring it to you.... my team and i anticipate to see both of their teams at state this year!! what do you think? are they sloppy or they going all the way?

THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE!!!!!

For anyone not knowing, "They are what we thought they were" is a reference to an NFL coach going crazy at a press conference a couple of years ago. It's now on a very popular beer commercial. It's not suitable to put here because it's a beer commercial and the original has way too much language. You can find it on Youtube.

Who did YOU think they were?

Nike, unless Temple has 3 or 4 girls that play summer bball somewhere they are not going anywhere. Look at the teams around you that do well: Sequatchie County, Chattanooga Christian, McMinn Central, Cleveland, Walker Valley just to name a few off the top of my head. All these teams I know for a fact have girls dedicated to playing basketball only in summer. That is how you get to be a good team.

• 5 weeks later...

Temple will be lucky to make it to state. boys yes, girls are definatly iffy. they play scappy basketball.... but you look at teams like jackson county and Clarkrange and the ones mentioned before.... what are the odds? people do get lucky, and they may see a spot in the region championship, or a district championship win... but state?