44th Lions Club Christmas Tournament

N2Choctaws

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After what I'm seeing this season, I think there's no question that he might be playing his best sport as we speak. I have no doubts he's a good player in football as well, but I got a feeling his interests in basketball are gonna skyrocket here before too long. If people don't know who he is yet, its coming...

Yeah, no doubt in my mind he is a good basketball player too! But when he is getting attention from high major colleges in football... why mess that up by trying to play basketball in a mid major college?

Martin Westview vs. Dyer County for the championship... what's the predictions?

Yeah, no doubt in my mind he is a good basketball player too! But when he is getting attention from high major colleges in football... why mess that up by trying to play basketball in a mid major college?

Martin Westview vs. Dyer County for the championship... what's the predictions?

And also, I don't think that's doing anything but raising his stock in both sports. When my cousin was getting interest from both sports, he actually told me that he was encouraged to play more than one sport by several big d1 schools. Said they liked that about him because not only did some of the skills transfer but that meant they knew he had room to grow...

And also, I don't think that's doing anything but raising his stock in both sports. When my cousin was getting interest from both sports, he actually told me that he was encouraged to play more than one sport by several big d1 schools. Said they liked that about him because not only did some of the skills transfer but that meant they knew he had room to grow...

I didn't mean it like that man! I just meant he isn't as good at basketball as he is at football. Don't twist that statement cause he is good at basketball, but just better at football. You're right it will just raise his stock up in both sports! But as of right now, he is a mid-major basketball player. By his senior year, he could be even better than he is now!

Be as major as that boy wants to go. Dyer county lovers, he is levels above anyone they can put on the floor

What grade is he in???? He is a VERY good player. As for DC ....CANNOT wait to see what Yarbrough and Hudson will do by their senior years. Yarbrough is LIGHT years ahead of the majority of freshman I have ever seen...has no problem hanging with older players on the court. Just went back and saw where Sims was a junior.....

What grade is he in???? He is a VERY good player. As for DC ....CANNOT wait to see what Yarbrough and Hudson will do by their senior years. Yarbrough is LIGHT years ahead of the majority of freshman I have ever seen...has no problem hanging with older players on the court.

Junior... AWESOME football player too!