44th Lions Club Christmas Tournament

N2Choctaws

The only teams that will beat UC in the distict will be Humboldt and Lake Co.The other teams want beat them.So Fulton came close,but they couldnt close it out.

I was just messing with Purple..lol..Really..I believe Lake Co will beat Union City this year..but only if they play and shoot well..Even if Lake Co were to somehow beat Humboldt Sat. night..Union City matches up better to Lake Co and a good shooting night for Union City could spell defeat for Lake Co...Same for maybe Greenfield..I've seen Greenfiels and they do have talent..Greenfield at Greenfield..Trenton at Trenton and Union City could all hand Lake Co a defeat if Lake Co doesn't play ball..A lot because of the matchups..Humboltd is going to pound the ball down low a lot wheras Avery and Lake Co likes to stay outside because Avery isn't the physical type player..So a bad shooting night..I wouldn't be surprised with a loss...Lake Co also comes out in some games uninspired..I can't see them doing that against Humboldt and Union City and if they do that against Trenton and Greenfield..could result in a loss

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just messing with Purple..lol..Really..I believe Lake Co will beat Union City this year..but only if they play and shoot well..Even if Lake Co were to somehow beat Humboldt Sat. night..Union City matches up better to Lake Co and a good shooting night for Union City could spell defeat for Lake Co...Same for maybe Greenfield..I've seen Greenfiels and they do have talent..Greenfield at Greenfield..Trenton at Trenton and Union City could all hand Lake Co a defeat if Lake Co doesn't play ball..A lot because of the matchups..Humboltd is going to pound the ball down low a lot wheras Avery and Lake Co likes to stay outside because Avery isn't the physical type player..So a bad shooting night..I wouldn't be surprised with a loss...Lake Co also comes out in some games uninspired..I can't see them doing that against Humboldt and Union City and if they do that against Trenton and Greenfield..could result in a loss

I think Peabody could come more near beating UC than Greenfield.....

UC will have to play wayyyy above their heads to beat either Humboldt or Lake County right now....

I think Peabody could come more near beating UC than Greenfield.....

UC will have to play wayyyy above their heads to beat either Humboldt or Lake County right now....

I thought Union City played Dyer Co very well for a half..If the team that played that half comes out like that for most of the game..Could be a loss for Lake Co..And like some of the Union City faithful always say..Union City seems to have Lake Co's number..So..until Lake Co finally gets a win..never can tell...Everybody had Union City winning by double digits each game and all of them were close..could have gone Lake Co's way just as easy as a win for Union City! These two teams always seem to get after each other pretty good.

I thought Union City played Dyer Co very well for a half..If the team that played that half comes out like that for most of the game..Could be a loss for Lake Co..And like some of the Union City faithful always say..Union City seems to have Lake Co's number..So..until Lake Co finally gets a win..never can tell...Everybody had Union City winning by double digits each game and all of them were close..could have gone Lake Co's way just as easy as a win for Union City! These two teams always seem to get after each other pretty good.

Union City shot the lights out in that first half against Dyer County......

Games are 4 quarters long.....If they were only halves or three quarters, the team I have been watching all year would have only lost one game this year....

Union City does have LC's number..The Falcons are better this year....We will see how they handle it...

Rex has gotten better since last year! Can us Dyer County fans legally change Rex's name to Mr. Clutch?

Sort of seems like you guys already do anything you want...............why not change his name? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />