2009 Sequoyah Chiefs

bigclittleh

All right ,time is getting close.Whats your perdictions for the 09 team.Not heard much at all.Any new faces showing up for summer workouts.And how are they going,lot of kids or so,so.I don't get to hear much just curious.What everyone think.

We are young but very fast! Didnt really get a good look in the spring, with Rogers and Steinhardt out. Had some new athletes out, dont think i ever seen a team which had so many runningbacks and wideouts. We are thin at the lineman position. I'm only making it out to the afternoon workouts, maybe someone can let us know about the morning workouts.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are young but very fast! Didnt really get a good look in the spring, with Rogers and Steinhardt out. Had some new athletes out, dont think i ever seen a team which had so many runningbacks and wideouts. We are thin at the lineman position. I'm only making it out to the afternoon workouts, maybe someone can let us know about the morning workouts.

We had some decent sized young kids on the sidelines last season is any of them stepping up into those lineman positions.

Do you think he could win starting position?

Hmm...Not sure he is ready for that, even though he is only a grade behind Rogers. Rogers should get the nod, he's got the experience, has been a QB his whole career, and he has great arm strength. Dyer played mostly at TE and was very effectice. Dyer is just a good athlete, he will be able to help at just about any position, I see alot of playing time for him at outside LB.

Just throwing out a topic here if anybody is interested in talking about. Been to a couple of workouts, and the more I watch the Dyer kid the better he looks playing the QB position. The future looks good for the Chiefs! Go Chiefs!!!

The Dyer kid is a great kid with a lot of heart! He will be a good pick up for the chiefs. Not sure what position he will end up at. He will be in the mix somewhere. How is Rogers Knee? Has he been cleared 100% yet?