McKenzie Rebels: 2009 Predictions

rebelman18

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well That Would Help. LOL. Aint Seen Ya Much Lately Duck. Where You Hiding?

Ain't hidin'. Still runnin' the same routine I do every day. Haven't seen you over at the project in a while now, where you hiding????????? Workin' on gettin' a life nowdays but, keep hittin' snags in the stream. It's all good though!!!!

Have you heard anything about Max Arnold.......is he gonna be playing? Think maybe Steven Davis is done. Knees won't hold up for him. It's a shame 'cause I know how bad he wants to play but, he knows what will likely happen if he does. We'll see what he decides though.

Considering Max and Steven's injuries and condition I guess I would have to advise both to sit it out but, dang they are good players!!!!!!!

max arnold is playing and did very well at the passing league yesterday in Martin...looks like Davis is done and what a shame, he's such a good player and the guys were really hoping to get him back...we went 3 -1 yesterday losing to TCA who we play in the regular season and beating 3 other teams...Austin Mckinney looked really good throwing the ball and playing such good competition will only help in the regular season...the Rebels have another passing league tournament at Austin Peay Sat...the Rebels look good but lots of room for improvement

Yeah, Max is doing well and has been in the passing league tournaments. There are pictures of him and the other guys in action in my dotPhoto gallery on the website.

The Rebels also have a passing league event tonight, roughly 6:30 at the MHS Practice field.

max arnold is playing and did very well at the passing league yesterday in Martin...looks like Davis is done and what a shame, he's such a good player and the guys were really hoping to get him back...we went 3 -1 yesterday losing to TCA who we play in the regular season and beating 3 other teams...Austin Mckinney looked really good throwing the ball and playing such good competition will only help in the regular season...the Rebels have another passing league tournament at Austin Peay Sat...the Rebels look good but lots of room for improvement

Hey girl, good to see you on here. I'm really glad to see Max out and playing but, guess I'll worry every play about him. Hopefully it is unfounded!!!! Obviously Steven has some serious knee issues and to play more would make his later life miserable. If he wonders about that tell him to talk to me............I know!!! In the long run it will affect more than just his knees.

Well we will finally be back to a somewhat more challenging season schedule this fall. It should be fun (I hope)!!! The last few seasons have been fun but honestly I've kind of missed the weekly worry about how the game was gonna go. It's not all a bad thing to have much better competition on a regular basis. I still can't picture what the playoffs are going to look like though.

Yeah, Max is doing well and has been in the passing league tournaments. There are pictures of him and the other guys in action in my dotPhoto gallery on the website.

The Rebels also have a passing league event tonight, roughly 6:30 at the MHS Practice field.

I'll check out the website in a little while. Got some errands to run. Been seein' you around up at Bethel mowin' and stuff. Guess you run into my daughter (Sherrye Hudson) a lot there since ya'll kind of work in the same dept.. Heck, her husband and two step kids both go to school there too so.....................

Well Duck I Been Busy. I Have Been Working Alot In Jackson And In Paragould Ark. My Dad's Colon Cancer Is Really Bad. I Will have To Stay Around The Roost these next Couple Weeks For Sure. He's 83, And i'm Really Hating This. Sorta Getting To Know What Ole Jimmy Went Through With His Dad. I Can Remember Dragging Him To Bug's Games, Even When I Knew He Didn't Feel Well. But He Refused To Stay Home. Just A Trying Time Now.

But Hey, Glad To Hear The Reb's Are Doing Well. Bug Had Ulnar Nerve Surgery, You Knew That. He's Been Released From The Doc's. Ty Has Trimmed Some Weight Off Him. He Ran 12 Miles Yesterday, For What I Don't Know LoL. His Fastball Is In Upper Eighties And Throwing Without Pain. He Throws A Hundred Pitches Twice A Week Along With Long Tossing And Thera Bands. So Here's Hoping He'll Be Able To Contribute Without Pain This Season.

Looking Forward To Friday Nights For Sure. As Long As Your My Co-Pilot We Should Be Safe Huh? LOL.

Duck, like you, I'm not real sure how the playoffs will pan out. In the middle and east, most perennial powers will be 2A, with the exception of South Pitt. Add in a few teams like, Boyd and Marion Co, I think that 2A will much harder to navigate through, than 1A. In all honesty, I'm not very familiar with the West Tn. teams that played in 2A last year, and have no idea what they may bring to the table. From the sounds of things, Humbolt may be pretty good, but I don't really know who, or what, to compare them too. Anyways, good luck to the Rebel's this year. I always enjoy reading jabs you guys swap with JB and Cascade. Butchie... sorry to hear about your dad.

A little off topic but..... Did Drew Hayes sign?

Where is EVERYBODY AT?????????? Fall practice is just around the corner and then it's gonna be "real time" again. Or maybe I'm the only one in Rebel Nation that needs to get a life??????

Butchie's probably over at Granny's house in Lake Co..Heard there was a big guy in town trying to spy on the Falcons acting like he's there to talk with the new Lake Co coach that was on the Rebel side a few years ago during that shootout from a few seasons ago..Still one of the most exciting games I've ever seen..I'll be keeping up with you guys..Good luck to the Rebels this coming season..I know yall are great Rebel fans and after that Falcon fans so I don't want to hear that you and Butchie are going to become Union City fans or Huntingdon fans just because we aren't playing anymore.

Well Duck I Been Busy. I Have Been Working Alot In Jackson And In Paragould Ark. My Dad's Colon Cancer Is Really Bad. I Will have To Stay Around The Roost these next Couple Weeks For Sure. He's 83, And i'm Really Hating This. Sorta Getting To Know What Ole Jimmy Went Through With His Dad. I Can Remember Dragging Him To Bug's Games, Even When I Knew He Didn't Feel Well. But He Refused To Stay Home. Just A Trying Time Now.

But Hey, Glad To Hear The Reb's Are Doing Well. Bug Had Ulnar Nerve Surgery, You Knew That. He's Been Released From The Doc's. Ty Has Trimmed Some Weight Off Him. He Ran 12 Miles Yesterday, For What I Don't Know LoL. His Fastball Is In Upper Eighties And Throwing Without Pain. He Throws A Hundred Pitches Twice A Week Along With Long Tossing And Thera Bands. So Here's Hoping He'll Be Able To Contribute Without Pain This Season.

Looking Forward To Friday Nights For Sure. As Long As Your My Co-Pilot We Should Be Safe Huh? LOL.

Sorry to hear about your dad. That's always tough. Been there myself. Glad all is well with Bug too. Bug would not be a happy camper if he couldn't be sports active!!!

As for the Friday night co-pilot thing, you are on!!! I got absolutely no problem with that as long as we're going to watch the Rebels!!!! Beyond them, we might have to talk some. Guess we have come out pretty good on road trips. Jo Byrns was a LOT of fun except for the final score but, I won't hold that against 'em. The trip to Mamphis to the Gay Hawk was a good bit more of an adventure "but still a lot of fun". Don't guess we'll be runnin' into Manassas anytime again soon because of classificaton now but, they were sure enough an adventure. Truely one of the best games I ever watched!! We saw what the Rebels were made of that night. But I still believe that that game took something out of them that hurt us in the semi's....???? Not taking anything away from Jo Byrns in saying that either. They had a fine football team last season.

Well, I got quacked at the other day for not being on here so I guess it's time start getting ready. It will be here before we know it. Maybe I will get ole WannaB on here also.

'Bout time you got back with the program here. Don't let me have to quack at u again either bub or it could get ugly!!!! Did that sound serious enough or do I need to turn it up a notch or two????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />