Bradley----CLEVELAND

Raider76

Cant wait for tomorrow night, Youthcoach16 just confirmed our mat side seats tomorrow. night. Looks to be a close match according to my calculations, be we will see...

Free hotdogs and softdrinks are you kidding me? We will break Mike "Poncherelo" Hatcher for sure. I am bringing the Purple Vader aka Miles Garner with us. There will be some hot dog eating for sure. I even invited Chico sr, sexy and was about to call the big man himself Chattwrestling but I was informed they have a heated battle with the Soddy boys tomorrow night. Should be a great evening of rasslin north of the Hamilton county border.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aguilar dec Oakes in OT after Oakes was up by 4 with about 20 seconds left, 1 pt caution, 1 pt caution, 2 pt reversal.

Taylor beat Jones 8-3

Garcia dec Disney by 1, Disney almost got a td at the buzzer.

Bolton won at 189 I think it was 4-3

Alvarado won in OT on a controversial td.

Yeah, plus that tilt at the very beginning of the match. Refs are going to have to start calling that. I've seen him wrestle many times this year and they miss that tilt probably 95percent of the time.

Yeah, plus that tilt at the very beginning of the match. Refs are going to have to start calling that. I've seen him wrestle many times this year and they miss that tilt probably 95percent of the time.

Good call on that one chattown.... (I mean your observation was good and Oakes should have scored a nf)

And one more thing, CONGRATS to Bradley Central wrestlers, coaches, moms and dads, and fans on the win. The better team won a hard fought, well officiated contest tonight.

Free hotdogs and softdrinks are you kidding me? We will break Mike "Poncherelo" Hatcher for sure. I am bringing the Purple Vader aka Miles Garner with us. There will be some hot dog eating for sure. I even invited Chico sr, sexy and was about to call the big man himself Chattwrestling but I was informed they have a heated battle with the Soddy boys tomorrow night. Should be a great evening of rasslin north of the Hamilton county border.

The good folks of Soddy had free hot dogs chili nachos and the best macaroni and cheese after there match

That darn Dustin Stuart is such a good kid ... he stuck 3 things of nachos ,2 bowels of macaroni and cheese and 4 hot dogs in my sons wrestling bag telling him he was worried about him and to eat up as we were leaving the round gym tonight.