Hillsboro Next Football Season

Hey great news! Hillsboro is finally celibrating their Dec. 8 football championship today. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Rumor is this would not have been done if the principle had not made such a huge deal over the girls basketball championship. Rumor is that there was not a pep rally or any type of send off or celibration when the boys were going throught the playoffs. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Rumor is als that nothing wuz done when they returned with the trophy. I wonder if this played any part in the departure of Blade and Myers? What a great administration. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey great news! Hillsboro is finally celibrating their Dec. 8 football championship today. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Rumor is this would not have been done if the principle had not made such a huge deal over the girls basketball championship. Rumor is that there was not a pep rally or any type of send off or celibration when the boys were going throught the playoffs. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Rumor is als that nothing wuz done when they returned with the trophy. I wonder if this played any part in the departure of Blade and Myers? What a great administration. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

My understanding was the behavior of students at the previous pep rally was getting out of control. Therefore, they didn't do one before the state championship. However, once they got back after winning the state championship......there were delays with regard to weather and such. I'm very glad to hear they FINALLY gave them and the Girl's basketball team their well deserved recognition. Both teams were tremendous this past year.

I would say probably the lack of support in general was one of the reasons Blade decide to leave.....Myers too perhaps. Although, HC @Springfield is a much better situation for Myers with regard to location as he has been commuting from Clarksville to HHS for the last 3 years.

The Tennessean is quoting Metro's athletic director as saying 41 people have applied for the coaching job. Interviews will be Wed. and Thursday this week with a decision coming around April 14 or 15. I sure hope Principal Mannual doesn't screw this up but I won't bet the farm that he doesn't. Sad state of affairs.

Does anyone know who the finalist were?

http://nashvillecitypaper.com/news.php?viewStory=67457

Article says HHS has been interviewing 16 finalists over the past week. Among the finalists are: Komisar, Fite (I am pleasantly surprised that is a technical possibility....great for Fite), Herzog, and Gore. Phillips has removed his name from consideration. HHS says to hopefully name a new head football coach by Wednesday.

Interviewed 11, and most were in metro or had been at some time. Good luck to the new head coach.

Sure hope Kosimar gets the job. Hope Coach Fite stays also, along with the non-paid coaches from last year. good group of coaches and well liked by the players.