Loretto vs. Collinwood

thelma

What are the thoughts on this game? I got to see Loretto on Friday night and I have to say that I was quite impressed. The Mustangs handled the defending champs pretty good. How do these teams match up and what will a score be. Hey Coach-T, if you are reading, what did you think of the game Friday night?

T

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by thelma:

What are the thoughts on this game? I got to see Loretto on Friday night and I have to say that I was quite impressed. The Mustangs handled the defending champs pretty good. How do these teams match up and what will a score be. Hey Coach-T, if you are reading, what did you think of the game Friday night?

T

Collinwood will win but by how much. I think 3 tds having seen the game friday night and seeing collinwood in a scrimmage against ezell play to about even. Loretto has a nice team just not much team speed is what got them beat friday. #10 looks like a really good player , even though i think he should be on offense as well. #33 good runner but hesitates in the hole and who i thought was one of their best player was #17. He played hard and was fast so i thought he was a good player.

Chakra, I hope you were not mugged or viciously beaten or anything else last friday night on the way in from your car to the football field. lol You sure seemed worried. Next time watch what you assume on here because it puts a bad light on a community you know nothing about.

Posted by onside:

Chakra, I hope you were not mugged or viciously beaten or anything else last friday night on the way in from your car to the football field. lol You sure seemed worried. Next time watch what you assume on here because it puts a bad light on a community you know nothing about.

No i was attacked by some vicious children in the parking lot though. There was about twenty of them but since i had my handy pepper spray that kindergarden class got owned :D:(

No everyone was real nice but then again i didnt talk to one person from Loretto. So i dont knwo if they were nice or not :/

Collinwood played bad in the scrimmage against Eell but Ezell didn't play there best either and it came out a tie. I think Collinwood will pretty much do what Ezell did. Collinwood might be to fast for Loretto. There won't be an overtime. As for Loretto they have never had good sportsmanship I don't know much for the fans but the players are bad. I guess we will have to wait and see

Guest almostthere

everyone who is saying loretto has never had good sportsmanship, will yall please clarify this for me? what exactly is bad sportsmanship? is it mouthing off to other the other team on the field? is it getting a cheapshot in at the bottom of a pile? is it cussing the refs because of what some one thought was a bad call? was it any bad gestures or words to and opposing team, fan, or coach? or, maybe, is it someone saying that a team has no sportsmanship on the internet? all very good questions. all of which "EVERY" team does. nobody on here or anywhere else can say that they are a true shower of sportsmanship.

i say the best way of showing sportsmanship is shaking the other teams hand, after the game, and telling them they played a good game, whether u win or lose. and we do that everyfriday night.

this weeks game should be a good one. Loretto didn't play all that bad against ezell in week 0. They did some things wrong but they played extremely hard and i think it's going to be a dog fight this friday. I don't know alot about what collinwood has returning but i know they will be good. I think loretto will improve from this past friday night and i expect this game to go down to the wire.

As for Loretto and Ezell The game could have come out different had Loretto had some defense. When your line is no bigger than theirs you are going to get pushed around. I think they will do better after Friday's game if they make a few changes. A FEW kids from Loretto think they don't have to work for their positions and this is part of their problem.

I don't think there will be any overtimes either. I FEEL like it will be Collinwood by a couple of touchdowns. My guess would be 34-20. Loretto did start out on a pretty good note and will hopefully continue to improve but if Collinwood comes out with all of their wheels rolling they will be extremely hard to stop. Good luck to all. As for the sportsmanship thing don't let that get to you. That is just someone seeing how upset they can get you on here. I have grudges against schools that have NEVER done anything to me but just their "actions" make you unable to like them. Unless someone does something that is just above and beyond the call then most positive sportsmanship never gets noticed by the other team anyway. Besides, you've been there. When you really aren't wanting to like someone in the first place then you will find TONS of things that they are doing wrong. A lot of people on this board might be to young to remember but I was around in the day that NOONE wanted to play Loretto. They were just that tough. Hang in there and take those negative comments and turn them around for the positive. Hey Trojansportsfan, what do you mean? Would you really want to give my identity away? :) See you Friday night!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO GREEN!!!!!