Warren Co. vs. Shelbyville predictions

kellraiser

Well, anyone feel up to chirpin' on this one. The Pioneers have nothing to lose and one of these games someone is going to overlook the Pioneers. Coach Tidwell has seemed to clear up the penalty problem that killed the Pioneers last season. Now the Pioneers have to keep giving teams extra chances to score (45 turnovers last week). Can the Pioneers ride the back of "Super" Mario Pezzimenti (sic??) to a surprise win??? Alot of people want to give the Pioneers heck over scoring on a majority of second and third string players on "D". Last season the Pioneers couldn't even score on them!!! Here's hoping that the momentum carries on and the Pioneers hold onto the football.

Warren County-21

Shelbyville-17

I'm a homer. What can I say....GO PIONEERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember 7:00 kickoff, 6:00 pregame on the "1230 of Love".

:D

After hearing about the centenial game, I don`t think the pioneers have a chance all year. I thought this NEW coach was going to turn the progran around. From what I heard the pioneers don`t have any speed and not much heart. The eagles will rip the pioneers a new one with the high powerd passing game and alot of speed. This game could get as ugly as stan trott. At least Warren county has basketball to look forward to.( and the pioneeretts)

Pioneer95, nobody said the new coach was going to turn things around in one game or one season. And if anybody believes a new coach can turn a program around in one year then they don't deserve to be on this message board. If your a Pioneer like you claim to be then at least show a little respect and support. Your right the Pioneers may have a long season but the one thing they do have is heart. Let's not get started on the new coach thing, let's give the Pioneers and the coaching staff a little credit. :)

with this negative attitude and comment, you are bringing stuff of this board that has no place. As stated before, if you are a Pioneer, you should not be airing this kind of dirty laundry. Sure, everyone knows about this horrible situation. Reminding is not needed. Also, if you are knowledgable about football, you know that strength and technique cannot be improved dramatically since April or May. Improvements have been made and the players' attitudes are turned around. They would probably stay that way if people like you would keep these types of comments to yourself. ;)

I agree with Eagle79. Your posts are inappropriate and not productive for Warren County fans.

Ideally, I am not for censorship on this site, but I think CoachT should give you a warning and possibily ban you from posting. You are misrepresenting Pioneer fans, and you are insulting all teachers, students and residents of Warren County.

What is your purpose, your intent?

Eagle79, are you a Shelbyville player?