district 11AA

ballbasher30

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares about that stuff anyways?

Lets talk about how everyone is doing!! How did Sycamore do in that tourney at Springfield. I haven't talked to my friend yet. I will be out at the Montgomery Central Tourney today watching all the teams playing. How has everyone else done this week? Creek Wood?, Waverly, etc.

Sycamore won all their games at the Springfield tourny.

Run ruled Kenwood, fought through a good game against Springfield winning 13-8, crushed Houston Co. 20-0, and beat Dekalb Co. 7-3

Today at Montgomery Central they played Clarksville Academy.

Jv won and varsity lost by 1 in the bottom of the 8th in a pickoff error to 3rd.

Creek Wood played Thursday(finally) at Page and handed them their 1st loss with 7 in the 7th to win 9-8. Parker gets the win and Hooper the save. Friday CW beat Northeast 5-4 in another thriller. Hooper gets the win and Sherrill gets the save. Sat CW lost to Rossview 14-5(CW up 3-1 starting the 6th), we wasted a great performance from Cox on the bump, 4IP 4 hits 1 run. Rossview exploded in 6th for 10 runs on 9 hits. Sherrill takes L. Monday is 11AA opener at defending champs house, Waverly-- Varsity @ 5. Nice match-up I assume, Doc vs Purcell. Awesome weather ahead. So fun to get to play the past 3 days. Good Luck everyone. Pray 4 4. 30PEACE!!!

in other action Monday:

MC blasts Fairview 15-0 with Mills on the mound.

Sycamore blasts SC 14-2

Any word on the Harpeth-Cheatham game?

it appears from the scores that these games were over from the beginning with Sycamore having a 7 run second inning and MC scoring 10 in the first.

Rematches today and predicitons:

Harpeth at Cheatham: I can't imagine any one losing to Cheatham this year.

Wavo at CW- CW pulls this one out at home

MC at Fairview: MC has too much hitting for Fairview to compete

Sycamore at SC: SC has a shot when Pieratt pitches, but heard last week he had a sore arm and was not the dominant pitcher against Fairview as he was in the past. If he goes this game could be close, if he doesnt pitch this is over in 5.

Pieratt can not pitch this week and may be done pitching the rest of the year. I do not know about batting but SC pitching has really hurt with their top two both hurt. Dakota Robertson has done good so far but errors are killing them. They only gave up one earned to Fairview and three of Northwest's fourteen in their lost there.

Creek Wood hangs on last night at the Wood for a 7-6 win last night. waverly rallied for 6 in ninth and Warwick induced a 4-6-3 with bases juiced to end it. Great Tiger comeback almost wasted a gem of a pitching performance from Hooper who threw 6 eggs. Rain , Rain go away. 30PEACE!!!!!!!

Pieratt can not pitch this week and may be done pitching the rest of the year. I do not know about batting but SC pitching has really hurt with their top two both hurt. Dakota Robertson has done good so far but errors are killing them. They only gave up one earned to Fairview and three of Northwest's fourteen in their lost there.

Any update on Pieratts arm?

I believe they are going to wait until next week to see if he can pitch. If not then I believe he is going to the doctor and might have surgery? I am not too sure. I will find out and let ya'll know. He still can hit evident of his home run yesterday.

Well hopefully its nothing serious. Hope everything works out for him.