district 11AA

ballbasher30

Wow a little harsh to be dissing on SC #2 pitcher this early. Dont judge him before he plays but he was hurt last year and is getting looks from college as a junior. SC started off the season with a sweep of Houston Co. Pieratt went 2-4 with a HR and 14 strikeouts in the first game. Second game they won 6-4 and played solid defense and hit the ball pretty well. Good start for the year.

Was that game at SC or Houston?

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow a little harsh to be dissing on SC #2 pitcher this early. Dont judge him before he plays but he was hurt last year and is getting looks from college as a junior. SC started off the season with a sweep of Houston Co. Pieratt went 2-4 with a HR and 14 strikeouts in the first game. Second game they won 6-4 and played solid defense and hit the ball pretty well. Good start for the year.

thats what i thought i knew i heard some people talkin about him. he had a pretty good game against cw last year.

HORRIBLE weather for high school baseball. It even rained out Vandy 2 day. Who does everyone play on Mon and Tues. District 10AAA opens conf. play. We still have a week to go, thank goodness. Creek Wood is off until Thurs when they travel to Page 400jv 630 Varsity. Friday they have Northeast and R looking for a game to add on Saturday. Let me know if anyone knows of someone needing a game. Also we have had a team cancel in the Good Day @ Play invite in late April. We can hook someone up with games at Dickson and CW. Call if interested 615-969-2479! Anyone get to playt this weekend? 30PEACE!!!

Harpeth got rained out at Overton Thursday and at home against East Hickman Friday. The Overton game is rescheduled for Monday, at Hunter's Lane on Tuesday and then the Savannah Courier Classic Thursday-Saturday with games against Huntingdon, Hardin Co. and Loretto in pool play format with a guaranteed 4th game. Hoping for sunshine and hotdog weather at the tournament next week! Gonna need a lot of arms. Moma and I bought some T-bones to grill out in West Tennessee next weekend.

The bad weather did help our basketball boys get some extra cage work and bullpens indoors, which should help.

Sycamore 17-7 over Hunters Lane on Wednesday, they have Northeast again Friday.

wow 17-7 was that in 5 ?? see i knew they would turn it around !! who does the eagles play this week ?? lost my schedule at work .. ksvols does harpeth have enough arms to finish that tourny ?? i went to my cousins middle school game last week againest harpeth they through everyone, they will have plenty coming up !! have you heard anything on Huntington they finished like 2nd or 3rd in the state last year, did they return alot ??

I know Montgomery Central plays at Sycamore tomorrow night at 5. I am not real sure why this is happening, but I would love to know? I am making the trip since my indians will be in attendance, but why are they playing. I just got word from my friend at Sycamore. Does anyone have any idea about what I am talking about?

wow 17-7 was that in 5 ?? see i knew they would turn it around !! who does the eagles play this week ?? lost my schedule at work .. ksvols does harpeth have enough arms to finish that tourny ?? i went to my cousins middle school game last week againest harpeth they through everyone, they will have plenty coming up !! have you heard anything on Huntington they finished like 2nd or 3rd in the state last year, did they return alot ??

I was told that Hunters Lane couldn't beat any district 11aa team, not even cheatham. So don't get to excited War Eagle fans.