district 11AA

ballbasher30

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How good of a #2 could he be? if i recall they finished 7th last year meaning the only team they finished ahead of was Cheatham County. not trying to knock him, but lets allow him to win a few games in the dsitrict before making him the best #2 in the district.

lets get serious: the only chance SC has to win any district game is for them to be playing at home on that tiny little excuse of a high school field, with Pierat on the mound and the same drunk umpire behind the plate that calls everything the catcher puts a mitt on a strike. They have no defense, no hitting or pitching besides Pierat and no chance.

How good of a #2 could he be? if i recall they finished 7th last year meaning the only team they finished ahead of was Cheatham County. not trying to knock him, but lets allow him to win a few games in the dsitrict before making him the best #2 in the district.

lets get serious: the only chance SC has to win any district game is for them to be playing at home on that tiny little excuse of a high school field, with Pierat on the mound and the same drunk umpire behind the plate that calls everything the catcher puts a mitt on a strike. They have no defense, no hitting or pitching besides Pierat and no chance.

a little harsh!!! i think their number two was hurt half the season. that might be why yall didnt see him.

Harpeth is 2-0. Run ruled Pearl-Cohn and MLK. Bigger test Thursday against Overton.

Devin Pressley got the win against P-C. Kelby Isbell against MLK. The basketball guys are working JV for the most part to get up to speed. I think Harpeth is a little ahead of where they were this time last year.

saw in the tennessean that Fairview is 0-2 after getting swept by Franklin Classical (the home school kids) on monday and tuesday by a combined score of 33-14. the paper says the score yesterday was 23-9.

can i redo my picks for the district?!?

franklin classical not a bad team , they have alot of free time on their hands to prac. i still think fairview is a good team . everyone working out the kinks its allgood ! how was mlk at saw where they won big KSVOL ? who plays tonight ?

Wow a little harsh to be dissing on SC #2 pitcher this early. Dont judge him before he plays but he was hurt last year and is getting looks from college as a junior. SC started off the season with a sweep of Houston Co. Pieratt went 2-4 with a HR and 14 strikeouts in the first game. Second game they won 6-4 and played solid defense and hit the ball pretty well. Good start for the year.