district 11AA

ballbasher30

I don't know how they will look.

They lost their big arm in Drew and their big bats in Ben and Andy graduated.

Harpeth should be strong after this year.

The sophmore and freshman classes are pretty solid.

This will be the last rebuilding year for them.

ben a big bat ?? the 2 games i saw againest sycamore very avg bat .. harpeth will miss his rubber arm thou !! you must be pretty confident with the rebuilding of your team !! what are they looking like ??

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes he is.

He went to a private school so he doesn't have to sit out.

That is not true. It has nothing to do with public or private school. To be eligible, you must have a bona fide change of address from your previous residence. If this player lived at the same address and just transferred schools, he will have to sit out a year. I would make sure he is eligible, because I wouldn't trust their coach to make sure he was eligible. I would hate to see Harpeth have to forfiet games.

That is not true. It has nothing to do with public or private school. To be eligible, you must have a bona fide change of address from your previous residence. If this player lived at the same address and just transferred schools, he will have to sit out a year. I would make sure he is eligible, because I wouldn't trust their coach to make sure he was eligible. I would hate to see Harpeth have to forfiet games.

You are correct, this is the rule.