district 11AA

ballbasher30

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't matter, one guy can't do much.

i hope waverly didnt hear you say that !! one man wrecking crew !! well win on monday and play friday one pitcher can carry you .. region is set up mon. wed. friday .. if thats the case with nathan .. why didnt tyler guye not have to sit out . i know he didnt move !!

i hope waverly didnt hear you say that !! one man wrecking crew !! well win on monday and play friday one pitcher can carry you .. region is set up mon. wed. friday .. if thats the case with nathan .. why didnt tyler guye not have to sit out . i know he didnt move !!

Like I was trying to say in my last post.

He has always lived in the Harpeth school zone, but he want to Ensworth.

I don't know the exact rule, but there is a exception for people like that.

As for T-Guye I have no clue why he didn't sit out.

the transfer rule has some exceptions built in. the TSSAA can grant a hardship to allow a play to be eligible. That is what happened this year in basketball to allow Dansby to play for Harpeth without sitting out. Same thing last year for Guye and if i am not mistaken his brother also is at Sycamore this year.

the rule is complicated at times. it is not as simple a change of address in some cases but that is the major thing they look at. it gets more complicated when it is a transfer from a private to public school. I believe the rule is if they transfer from a private to public school it has to be the one they are zoned for and they are eligible immediately if they never played at a public high school. if they went to a public schoool, then a private school, and back to a public school they have to set out a year is my understanding of the rule.

How do either of them look this year, if you have heard??

My updates on Sycamore have slimmed down but I should have some this week.

Central is looking rough as much as I hate to say it. Y-O-U-N-G is all I can say.

What about Waverly?

What about Fairview

I haven't heard anything on Waverly.

Who all did Fairview lose from last year?

This coming from my parent source at Sycamore:

Sycamore played Northeast last week sometime and looked "rusty". They couldn't throw strikes from what I was told. They hit well, Quillen hit a homerun, and Carrigan just about left the yard from what I was told. They got beat 14-4 but was only out hit 7-6. So they are fixable is what my friend tells me. If anyone would like to add to this feel free.

Please any one from these other teams speak up and let us know how you look this year. We are all curious supporters of this district.