district 11AA

ballbasher30

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah he was a good player. he had that sycamore cockiness in him /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Explain "Sycamore Cockiness". I can't think of Carrigan off the top of my head when he played, but if you will notice, any great baseball player has a presence about him that is confident. I think your confusing confidence and swagger with cocky. Did he walk around talking about how great he was? Because if so, that would be cocky.

Who do you root for or play for, boobie?

Explain "Sycamore Cockiness". I can't think of Carrigan off the top of my head when he played, but if you will notice, any great baseball player has a presence about him that is confident. I think your confusing confidence and swagger with cocky. Did he walk around talking about how great he was? Because if so, that would be cocky.

Who do you root for or play for, boobie?

calm down it was not a put down. and i played for cw.

lol oh noooooo the sycamore guys are gangin up on me /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

going back to the 2 leftys beating sycamore purcell might can that other lefty got ripped off the mound in the 2nd game of the series. i believe 6 runs in 2 innings of work

Sycamore had the best talent last year hands down!! Correct? If anyone would like to argue, please do. 05 they won the season if I am not mistaken. So that would make two years of the last four in which they did not win the tourney. Which brings me back to my original point, they blow it every year when it comes to the tourney. Thats my only point.

Now I will predict the district IMO. This is just the reg season, cause we know Sycamore's past now right?

1. Sycamore (Too many arms and 5 maybe 6 returning starters/big senior class)

2. Waverly (Maybe the honeymoon remains with Purcell, I dang sure won't pick against him, but he cant beat Sycamore twice)

3. FairView (heres my dark horse, they made a run in the tourney last year, lets see if it carries over)

4. Creek Wookd (Very easily could win the district, and they are my predictiion to win the tourney)

5. Montgomery Central (I would love to put us higher but I can't, but we are better than harpeth)

6. Harpeth (Weird team to me, I really think they could shock 11AA this year, if not this year then next for sure)

7) Stewart County (Sorry Pieratt you cant pitch and play 8 other positions, shoulda came the Central)

8) Cheatham (Duh, a football coach now? C'mon Cheatham. No, in all seriousness Finely is a fine young man and will teach them alot. I am pulling for him!!

Feel free to call me an idiot, but this is just my opinion. Creek Wood, I mean no disgrace in putting you 4th I just feel that you won't be at your peek until tourney time. Which is why you will win the 2009 trophy. I gurantee that. You guys have always been a good tourney team. FairView, make me proud, don't make me look like a JackA**. And Sycamore, maybe these new coaches will be the change ya'll need. That's all my friend talks about is how much he loves these new young "firey" coaches. (That was their exact words) Waverly will be okay this year, I just wonder about their bats. Good Luck to every single 11AA team, I truly mean that. I enjoy watching every home and away series with Montgomery Central, and the tourney. Speaking of, where will the 2009 tourney be held?

you said purcell wont beat sycamore twice, but he did last year right??? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

you said purcell wont beat sycamore twice, but he did last year right??? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

If you'll read my post completely you'll know that my prediction was for the REGULAR season, NOT the tourney... So it would be impossible for purcell to beat Sycamore twice in the REGULAR season.

Now back to my point. Sycamore will win the SEASON because purcell can't beat them twice because they play back to back days, as does most other series'.

Just to set the record straight for you Boobie, I am not a "Sycamore Guy". I am from Montgomery Central, and I follow the whole district. I only know Sycamore info because a really good friend/co-worker is a parent of a player there.

I even showed your beloved CreekWood some love in saying ya'll would win the tourney.