district 11AA

ballbasher30

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ks, seriously find a new hobby instead of talking to teenagers online. you dont want to be in the same boat with caoch farmer. go talk to the wife and kids. everybody else who is not 40 will take care of everything else. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Probably good advice. I can argue with teenagers at home. There's not much money in it. Maybe we should start a seniors circuit to talk baseball. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Heck of a game at Montgomery Central tonight. Foriest strikes out 16, throws a no hitter and loses 1-0 on a strike out in the dirt, runner gets to first moves up to second on a hit batter and gets to 3rd on a passed ball and scores on a squeeze play. Harpeth left the bases loaded twice and had a runner on 2nd in the 6th. Mills pitched a heck of a game too giving up 2 singles I believe.

Probably good advice. I can argue with teenagers at home. There's not much money in it. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Heck of a game at Montgomery Central tonight. Foriest strikes out 16, throws a no hitter and loses 1-0 on a strike out in the dirt, runner gets to first moves up to second on a hit batter and gets to 3rd on a passed ball and scores on a squeeze play. Harpeth left the bases loaded twice and had a runner on 2nd in the 6th. Mills pitched a heck of a game too giving up 2 singles I believe.

sounds like a great game!!! just throwing this out there i was at sycamore's field today and it looked better than it did in recent years.

Yeah, they top dressed their field last summer. I heard it turned out pretty good.

I don't mind losing a 1-0 pitchers duel. It was pretty well played. Both guys throwing hard and mixing up some curve balls in there. Very few walks or hit batters. Both teams got a bunt or two down. I don't think Harpeth's outfielders touched a baseball all night and Central's right fielder fielded 2 or three. A good high school game.

Hat's off to Central. They made the most of their scoring opportunity.

I'd say the suprises would be Waverly not starting so hot like everyone thought they would ,including myself.

The next suprise would be Harpeth. I'm not saying they are a bad team but did anyone expect them to put a whoopin a Purcell?

well sir, they didnt put a whoopin on percell ! he was out by the 5th, the relief pitcher gave up a few runs ! get your facts strait old man !

what district is sycamore moving to next year ??

Yeah, they top dressed their field last summer. I heard it turned out pretty good.

I don't mind losing a 1-0 pitchers duel. It was pretty well played. Both guys throwing hard and mixing up some curve balls in there. Very few walks or hit batters. Both teams got a bunt or two down. I don't think Harpeth's outfielders touched a baseball all night and Central's right fielder fielded 2 or three. A good high school game.

Who did MC pitch?

Sounds like one heck of a game, tough loss though for your first distrct loss.