district 11AA

ballbasher30

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea mator tomator you knew what i meant. so i hear harpeth had a couple of suspensions over the weekend.i hope there so called ace wasn't one of them.........like i said we don't want no 3 or 4 pitching on wednesday.

Look dude you are somewhat of an idiot. You guys maybe our 3rd district game by Wednesday so who knows we may pitch a jv pitcher against you guys. I can't predict who is gonna win but I can predict we aren't just gonna give the game away because of your smack talk.

Clearly cheathamfan is not a "Cheatham Fan". Probably some Harpeth fan trying to post bulletin board material for harpeth. This guy can't be serious. An 8th grader from any teams feeding middle school would beat cheatham. Except Fairview of course. Who got suspended from harpeth this week? This can't be a good sign with Harpeth v Sycamore coming up monday and tuesday

And harpeth's ace would probably throw 21 k's against you guys. But thank the good lord above that they wouldn't waste their time doing that.

Clearly cheathamfan is not a "Cheatham Fan". Probably some Harpeth fan trying to post bulletin board material for harpeth. This guy can't be serious. An 8th grader from any teams feeding middle school would beat cheatham. Except Fairview of course. Who got suspended from harpeth this week? This can't be a good sign with Harpeth v Sycamore coming up monday and tuesday

And harpeth's ace would probably throw 21 k's against you guys. But thank the good lord above that they wouldn't waste their time doing that.

I heard it was the ace but I don't think it will be a big deal, probally one game.

I mean they had kids get busted with pot and nothing happened.

Finally, I'm not the type to talk trash but I'm really getting tired of you cheathamfan.

Your team hasn't had an impressive win all year and you seem so focused on one game with Harpeth that it seems your forgetting all the embarassing losses you have had 3/4 of your season, just please give it up for everyone who wants to talk about real baseball.

yea mator tomator you knew what i meant. so i hear harpeth had a couple of suspensions over the weekend.i hope there so called ace wasn't one of them.........like i said we don't want no 3 or 4 pitching on wednesday.

lol did you hear that??? they dont want no 3 or 4 pitching lol. come on man let them play the game you are embarassing yourself and your school.

Some facts:

Harpeth plays Sycamore on Monday and Tuesday. Cheatham will get the 3 or 4 guy in the rotation.

Nobody got busted WITH anything. I agree it was mishandled, but there was NO physical evidence.

The 2 game suspensions of the two players have already occurred I think, since they sat out the last 2 games.

Let's focus here guys. We've got 2 more weeks of district baseball and a real opportunity to talk about baseball instead of 'Who shot Willie'. Some of you guys should prolly swap the Coacht time for some cage work or bullpens.

What are the district standings now? Softball has been keeping me busy and unable to keep track of baseball. Sycamore seems to be having a great year from what I have heard. They have a good group of seniors.

I believe the standings are as follows:

Sycamore 9-0

Harpeth 6-2

Creekwood 6-3

MC 5-3

Wavo 5-5

Cheatham 2-7

SC 1-7

Fairview 1-8

No surprise with Sycamore but I believe some of the others could be

Well guys as soon as SC seems to finally be getting everyone back from injury something horrible happens. Pieratt got hurt against Creek Wood Wednesday I believe and is now most likely out for the year. He will possibly need surgery and 6 months to recover. Very unfortunate. SC should be getting back Milliken soon who is a junior and has been a starter since his freshmen year. Pieratt has not done very good due to injuries so it may be best to wrap up his high school career and get ready for his college career.

Sorry to hear Pieratt...but get that arm ready for college...you've got the big guys watching you. Good luck to you & you've had great years throwing that ball. Be there to help the younger ones coming in after you at school.