district 11AA

ballbasher30

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lathan deserved better on his senior night. I'm glad he had a good game. It would surprise and disappoint me if he hung 'em up before the final out of the final game.

That was me boobie yakking it up with Coach Clapper, Coach Parker and Coach Sensing. It was all good. We were actually talking baseball when the stuff hit the fan. Not a harsh word was spoken.

I think the record of the 3 teams tied against each other is going to be how things are seeded. Somebody somewhere is dusting off the district by-laws. That means:

#1- Sycamore

#8- Fairview

#4- Harpeth

#5- Waverly

and

#2- Montgomery Central

#7- Stewart County

#3- Creek Wood

#6- Cheatham

I think the record of the 3 teams tied against each other is going to be how things are seeded. Somebody somewhere is dusting off the district by-laws. That means:

#1- Sycamore

#8- Fairview

#4- Harpeth

#5- Waverly

and

#2- Montgomery Central

#7- Stewart County

#3- Creek Wood

#6- Cheatham

I think you are 100% right KS >> The MC sweep of Harpeth comes out being huge in the end.

Lathan deserved better on his senior night. I'm glad he had a good game. It would surprise and disappoint me if he hung 'em up before the final out of the final game.

That was me boobie yakking it up with Coach Clapper, Coach Parker and Coach Sensing. It was all good. We were actually talking baseball when the stuff hit the fan. Not a harsh word was spoken.

oh no sir i wasnt talkin about you, i seen you there and was actually at the stands talkin to a player then headed down there. i got to about the steps when it all went down hill. i was actually talkin about the mom on the field before you got to the field. but ive been asked to stop talkin about it so i will.

really wish this #2 seed would be cleared up.