Just Pitchers

Coach Mo

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Write this name down. She is only a freshman, but Katie Henderson from Boyd Buchanan School in Chattanooga will do some amazing things this year.

Coach Mo...As a Boyd softball parent, we are thrilled to have Katie this year. She will contribute immediately and in a big way!!! Looking forward to the season!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Another young one with great stuff is Grace Academy lefty Lacye Walker. She is only a sophmore, but has been the Ace of her staff since the 8th grade. Look for great things from her this year.

This girl is no joke... As an eighth grader she almost kept us (FCS) from the state tournament... She pitched a one-hitter until the seventh inning, and were it not for a miracle homerun, Grace would have been in the state tournament instead of us...she is a great pitcher...

Poor Kristin and Casey may not see the mound this year in varsity play. CC has a junior transfer from Florida that is 6'2 throwing in the low 70's named Ima Wojodubokowski. She led her Florida Sun Coast league in strike outs and hit batters. The way it looks both Swan and Vincent will be sitting in the dugout polishing Ima's shoes.

Poor kids...maybe they can sell tickets and watch everyone else play.

Man CoachJV I hope the best for those 2 girls. I think Casey moves to third and Kristin to CF. Ima's only problem is we are an english only team.

Heck softball may not be her best sport, as she will be on the CHS golf team this fall. She averages low to mid 70's per 18 on the links.

Thin she can play quarterback for the football team too? If she is really good I bet coach Nunley will let her split time with the golf team... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I thought CV was moving to catcher?

Thin she can play quarterback for the football team too? If she is really good I bet coach Nunley will let her split time with the golf team... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

NOPE She says that she wants to play on both sides of the ball and punt so she could not play for the Red Raiders.

No.....I am afraid catcher won't be an option for CV....Unfortunately her psychiatrist says that it would not be good for her 2nd, 3rd and 5th personalities to be within 5 feet of any opposing team members. Her 1st personality wants to be a pastry chef (thus the constant need for dough) but her 4th personality believes she is a super hero and the mask conflicts with her self image.

Oh well, thus is the life of the parent of 5...I mean 1..... /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />