Who Wins the Final 7-AAA as we know it now?

davidlimbaugh

Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?

I think Blackman will cruise through the district this year. With Bowers, Sisco, and Mitchell all at the helm, I think they will win District for the first time in school history. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Blackman will cruise through the district this year. With Bowers, Sisco, and Mitchell all at the helm, I think they will win District for the first time in school history. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think once Siegel gets their lineup sorted out and the bats come around they will be right in the thick of things. I heard Schloss and Shaffer are mashing the ball.

I think once Siegel gets their lineup sorted out and the bats come around they will be right in the thick of things. I heard Schloss and Shaffer are mashing the ball.

Sisco has hit 4 home runs in two intra squads and in two scrimmages, and Brewer has looked great swinging it as well. And we all know Bowers is gonna come around, he always does lol. But the whole lineup is looking great. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

we had a good scrimmage against mt juliet we won 5-2 in 12 innings there was not a lot of hitting it was very cold out there tonight but each team played really good and pitched well...defeneded well and moved runners when they were on i thought it was a good sctimmage for us and we will get better from this game and we have improved since the previous scrimmages so we are trucking along in decent shape

GO WARRIORS

final standing prediction for last of 7aaa before switch

blackman 9 - 5

cookeville 5 - 9

lebanon 6 - 8

oakland 9 - 5

riverdale 8 - 6

siegel 10- 4

warren co. 4 - 10

white co. 5 - 9

put your predictions on here and lets see how close we come, we know that this is only on paper and we still need to play the game so lets post and see who is the closest after season.