Who Wins the Final 7-AAA as we know it now?

davidlimbaugh

Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?

lebanon has a scrimmage this afternoon against franklin county

Bombs,

Is the fella that teaches Trigomometry and Geomometry, Rusty Harriman maybe, still helping with baseball at LHS? Best I can remember, He played at Ulagog High School in Oklahoma before being a taxi driver who trained people to use curvy knives. Then played at CU before coming to LHS. He had a mean mustache and was once an outstanding hind-catcher if it is the same fella.

E5

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

final standing prediction for last of 7aaa before switch

blackman 9 - 5

cookeville 5 - 9

lebanon 6 - 8

oakland 9 - 5

riverdale 8 - 6

siegel 10- 4

warren co. 4 - 10

white co. 5 - 9

put your predictions on here and lets see how close we come, we know that this is only on paper and we still need to play the game so lets post and see who is the closest after season.

you have got everybody beating everybosy this year dont you...you have warren county and white county with 4 and 5 wins and you think siegel is going to win it if the season ends like this it will truely be a wild tournament wont it

Riverdale

siegel

blackman

cookeville

oakland

lebanon

warren county

white county

and naturally i will put RIVERDALE AT 1 right LOL

i do believe it is going to be a tight race this year and it is going to be a fun year most of the schools has 1 really good pitcher so any team can win on any night. i think hitting is going to be most teams problem except for blackman they have a few hitters in their line up...so it should be a heck of a year

GO WARRIORS

Siegel........talented but will they play as a team....could be really good if everything meshes

Blackman........new coach, but no stranger to district 7.....get ready for some small ball blaze fans

Riverdale......should be near the top

Oakland........lots of new faces after a good 2 year run......Never count out a Mack Hawks coached team

Cookeville.......always a contender

Lebanon.....competitive......don't think they have competed for title since 95-96

Warren Co......finally ran out of Morris brothers.....you see what has happened

White Co.......some old celler dweller

you have got everybody beating everybosy this year dont you...you have warren county and white county with 4 and 5 wins and you think siegel is going to win it if the season ends like this it will truely be a wild tournament wont it

Riverdale

siegel

blackman

cookeville

oakland

lebanon

warren county

white county

and naturally i will put RIVERDALE AT 1 right LOL

i do believe it is going to be a tight race this year and it is going to be a fun year most of the schools has 1 really good pitcher so any team can win on any night. i think hitting is going to be most teams problem except for blackman they have a few hitters in their line up...so it should be a heck of a year

GO WARRIORS

stop tryin to say riverdale is always gonna win the district when it just isn't gonna happen this year. its ok to have a favorite team and all but be realistic. cookeville will not be as good as you have them being, and i think lebanon will be at least third or fourth, and if they can play as good as they're capable of playing maybe even higher.

stop tryin to say riverdale is always gonna win the district when it just isn't gonna happen this year. its ok to have a favorite team and all but be realistic. cookeville will not be as good as you have them being, and i think lebanon will be at least third or fourth, and if they can play as good as they're capable of playing maybe even higher.

Im always going to say RIVERDALE is going to win but how about some of my reasons..

1. Pitching we have strong depth at pitching with Chris Orphanos and Brian Davis as our #1 and 2 we have Jake Francis and Jonathon Frebis as our #3 and 4 in no order so pitching will not be a problem even on the second game or if our top 2 has a bad outing

2. hitting we have 7 returning bats into the line up 7 of our hitters had a lot of at bats last year so we should be improved there we did lose our big guy in brett lanning but we 7 of them being a year older i think they all will obsorb that blow

3. defense our defense is solid all the way around and in some postions improved upon

i think other teams have agood drop off after their #1 guy (until Robinson gets back pitching)

we was 7-7 last year and was 3 outs a way from advancing to regions with a BUNCH of sophmores in the line up all of these kids are back and better so i dont think it is out of the question that we can win the district...I think blackman and siegel will be the other 2 vying for the championship

Im always going to say RIVERDALE is going to win but how about some of my reasons..

1. Pitching we have strong depth at pitching with Chris Orphanos and Brian Davis as our #1 and 2 we have Jake Francis and Jonathon Frebis as our #3 and 4 in no order so pitching will not be a problem even on the second game or if our top 2 has a bad outing

2. hitting we have 7 returning bats into the line up 7 of our hitters had a lot of at bats last year so we should be improved there we did lose our big guy in brett lanning but we 7 of them being a year older i think they all will obsorb that blow

3. defense our defense is solid all the way around and in some postions improved upon

i think other teams have agood drop off after their #1 guy (until Robinson gets back pitching)

we was 7-7 last year and was 3 outs a way from advancing to regions with a BUNCH of sophmores in the line up all of these kids are back and better so i dont think it is out of the question that we can win the district...I think blackman and siegel will be the other 2 vying for the championship

ok whatever you say. just keep tellin yourself all that riverdaleman. i cant wait to see what you say about your predictions after the season's over and riverdale aint in first place. sounds like you'll be the only one surprised by that. predictions are all overrated anyway, you can say what you want, but everything will be decided out on the field.

ok whatever you say. just keep tellin yourself all that riverdaleman. i cant wait to see what you say about your predictions after the season's over and riverdale aint in first place. sounds like you'll be the only one surprised by that. predictions are all overrated anyway, you can say what you want, but everything will be decided out on the field.

I am not going to be surprised if Riverdale wins it. They have as good pf chance as anybody. The depth of their pitching staff is a sign of that. And back-off of RMan he bleeds cardinal and gold and has as long as I can remember. I say go Warriors lets kick some a@@.

I wont be surprised if we dont win it and i wont be surprised if we do win it I gave you reason why i think we will instead of telling me why i was wrong tell me why i am wrong and why someone else will win it

I wont be surprised if we dont win it and i wont be surprised if we do win it I gave you reason why i think we will instead of telling me why i was wrong tell me why i am wrong and why someone else will win it

Riverdalemanwouldyoupleasedomeafavorandusesomepuntuationinyourposts? Itdrivesmecrazyican'ttellwhenasentencebeginsorends! lol /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

we scrimmaged wilson central today and we tied 9-9 in 12 innings WC scored 5 runs in the 12th inning to tie it up and we left the bases loaded in the bottom of the inning we played fairly well and hit it alright played good defense as well

Holy Cow! You are the William Faulkner of message boards! He would be very proud of a sentence that long!