• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA !

I believe that you had a "short" conversation with Andre in Murfreesboro

last year? (Premier game @ "Strikers" fields) It was raining and the game

was played on the back left field.

just a question, are YOU Jeff Jordan, because you definately have the exact attitude of him. And you comment in Soccer and Wrestling. Just wondering.

just a question, are YOU Jeff Jordan, because you definately have the exact attitude of him. And you comment in Soccer and Wrestling. Just wondering.

Wow, Thanks! (When you viewed my profile this evening, did you not check my location?)

You know better! Jeff would never spend his time on these boards! Between

his family, farm, and coaching, he has no time. (PROBABLY NO INTEREST AS WELL)

After researching your previous posts, I will guess that you or your son played for TNFC

Boys Blue ('94 or so). Just a guess? That or ODP around that age?

I watched the game between Kaos and Brazil, but I had no dog in the fight. Brazil had

new additions from CJSO & Galaxy attempting to make a difference. I also witnessed the cheap

shot that Hayden received right before the final whistle. I bet it won't be forgotten any time soon.

Wow, Thanks! (When you viewed my profile this evening, did you not check my location?)

You know better! Jeff would never spend his time on these boards! Between

his family, farm, and coaching, he has no time. (PROBABLY NO INTEREST AS WELL)

After researching your previous posts, I will guess that you or your son played for TNFC

Boys Blue ('94 or so). Just a guess? That or ODP around that age?

I watched the game between Kaos and Brazil, but I had no dog in the fight. Brazil had

new additions from CJSO & Galaxy attempting to make a difference. I also witnessed the cheap

shot that Hayden received right before the final whistle. I bet it won't be forgotten any time soon.

ok.. it just seemed to me that way... and you're probably right about him...haha

but about the cheap shot of hayden, I'm sure you are well aware of this, and if you are not then here ya go...Let's just say KAOS doesn't have the greatest reputation around Middle Tennessee, or all of Tennessee for that matter. You can even say around the whole region from what I heard from people about them at Region ODP.

ok.. it just seemed to me that way... and you're probably right about him...haha

but about the cheap shot of hayden, I'm sure you are well aware of this, and if you are not then here ya go...Let's just say KAOS doesn't have the greatest reputation around Middle Tennessee, or all of Tennessee for that matter. You can even say around the whole region from what I heard from people about them at Region ODP.

Cheap shot and rep? What does one have to do with the other?

Like it or not, Jeff knows how to win within the rules! Maybe you are just a little unhappy

that he took who he wanted and formed a team? (2 Teams)

Cheap shot and rep? What does one have to do with the other?

Like it or not, Jeff knows how to win within the rules! Maybe you are just a little unhappy

that he took who he wanted and formed a team? (2 Teams)

Hold on here, both of you have something right: Yes he knows how to win, but he also has cheated and everyone knows that...it was a big deal when it happened, but now, it is beginning to show that the cream rises to the top. Yes he took who he wanted to form a team, but he did it not within the rules. There was proof, and that's the end of the story. And I'm not trying to offend the KAOS or you in anyway, or Jeff Jordan, but I don't know how you can say they are such a powerhouse or anything like that when they didn't even get into the finals last year. I know a couple players on there, because I played with them...Personally, I believe what they did was wrong, but I'm not going to get into that too deeply.

For the cheap shot and stuff you guys are talking about, both of you know exactly what one has to do with the other. When you don't like some1, because of who they are, what the heck do you think you're gonna do to them? When people ###### you off, you wanna get them back. Especially FC Alliance, their new name, and my former team, TNFC '94 Blue, both of these teams had strong dislikes for KAOS, I believe, for similar but different reasons.

That's my two cents worth, and I don't want to be in this mess with you two. I'm just saying what I know and I don't want to comment again on this topic.