spring hill/centennial predictions

ffc02

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by ffc02:

I was just wondering how these two teams would match up this friday night. if you have any comments please add.

I saw film of these 2 teams playin last yr and it was a great game to watch. Seein how i dont really know how Spring Hill plays and stuff, i think it will be a good game over all. i predict that it will be close but im goin wit Centennial on this one.

I think if the Cougars play their game and execute without mental mistakes, they can take this one. They played poorly last year but fought to come back and pull out the win. Spring Hill's Hoath is a monster who can run and pass, but the Cougar secondary seems to be a strength so if they can wrap him up and make some plays and force turnovers, the offense should be able to move the ball enough to score at least 24 if they're playing well. Good luck to both teams, but I'm goin with Centennial, 27-10.

Posted by boneal52:

I think if the Cougars play their game and execute without mental mistakes, they can take this one. They played poorly last year but fought to come back and pull out the win. Spring Hill's Hoath is a monster who can run and pass, but the Cougar secondary seems to be a strength so if they can wrap him up and make some plays and force turnovers, the offense should be able to move the ball enough to score at least 24 if they're playing well. Good luck to both teams, but I'm goin with Centennial, 27-10.

I will tell you know that Spring Hill is a totally new football team. With a new head coach and a new philosophy the Raiders will win 35-14 ;):D:D

Posted by HOTHEAD:
Posted by boneal52:

I will tell you know that Spring Hill is a totally new football team. With a new head coach and a new philosophy the Raiders will win 35-14 ;):D:D

Jason Hoath knows many of the kids from the Centennial Team because he played with them in Youth Football in Franklin through the 6th grade. I expect both teams to play a good football team, but I think Spring Hill will win by two touchdowns. Of course... I could be wrong, but I too have former players that I have coached (at various levels) on each team. :D

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS!

Posted by boneal52:

what is so new and great that Spring Hill is bringing to the table this year? What does the new coach run? I know Hoath will be their workhorse, but that's about all.

The problem with Spring Hill in the past is that they were sooooooo predictable. Ask any coach that has scouted them over the past few years. Usually if they would only run one or two plays out of each formation. That makes it pretty easy to defend.

This year they will usually be in a four to five wide set, so expect they to chunk the ball. This new coach is very offensive minded. I think Coach Stone is the defensive cordinator.

Good Luck Spring Hill

Posted by mbraiders:

Coach A I think you're right about Spring Hill, The Raiders have waited too long for quality coaching and I look for them to break out against Centennial. How are thing there? :)

We also love to throw the ball! Four and five receiver sets... but we have a very young offensive line and two key injuries at the moment! Broken Collar bone and a stretched ACL! Good luck this week! I hope for Jason and Steven's sake that this is a great year for my old Raiders! I hope Jason Passes for about 350 yards tonight and win the game for the old team!

Are you my former player who went to University of the South? Just a guess?

[Edited by ELA on 8-29-02 12:15P]