spring hill/centennial predictions

ffc02

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by boneal52:

Well passing the ball isn't as scary. The strenght of CHS's defense is the secondary. So its up to the front seven to keep the scrambling lanes closed for Hoath, as I know he runs very well too. But good luck to both teams in what I'm sure will be a hard faught game.

BoNeal52... did you play for the Franklin-Williamson County Cowboys a few years back (6-7)?

Posted by boneal52:

BoNeal52... did you play for the Franklin-Williamson County Cowboys a few years back (6-7)?

yep...i played BB in '92, BBB in '93 (both times with coach stotler and coach clark) then played AAA '94 for coach Alexander.

I played with Aaron Hoath for two of those years. (BB and AAA)

I thought I knew who you were! Just in case you don't know... my boys names were Jonathan and Christopher. :)

[Edited by ELA on 8-29-02 6:37P]

Posted by boneal52:

once you'd asked me about cowboys, i started to catch on. it was the "E" in ELA that threw me. I always just new you as "L." And i had no clue that you'd moved. But not a whole lot of previous posts are making alot of sense to me. :o

I really do miss those days of coaching in Williamson County! I love Franklin and Brentwood and that whole part of the state. I live in Cookeville now and coach football and baseball. Good luck with whatever you do in your life. Chris is a QB on the Sprint Football Team at West Point and Jon is a Freshman at Tennessee Tech. Good luck to your team on Friday, although I must admit I have a lot of my former players in that senior class at Spring Hill. It should be a great football game for both schools. Is Billy K. still a coach at Centennial? :confused:

Coach A, it is who you think and just to let you know I miss you being around. But on a more positive note, Things are on the up and up. I coach the recievers now so I have confidence we will get Jason his 350 yrds tonight. I look for big things from us all season and that's more than just typical Spring Hill optimism. By the way Coach Ackley coaches the defensive interior linemen and Coach Hoath helps with the linebackers.

Posted by mbraiders:

Coach A, it is who you think and just to let you know I miss you being around. But on a more positive note, Things are on the up and up. I coach the recievers now so I have confidence we will get Jason his 350 yrds tonight. I look for big things from us all season and that's more than just typical Spring Hill optimism. By the way Coach Ackley coaches the defensive interior linemen and Coach Hoath helps with the linebackers.

MY DREAM STAFF! All former players! Maybe someday I will be lucky enough to have some of you guys on a coaching staff! Tell Andrew and the "old Drunk" (You know who I'm talking about) I miss all of you guys! Your class was really talented, and if things had been different (less injuries, etc.), you could have won a lot of games. I really do miss the old days on "DA HILL!" Keep the boys pumped up and this should be a wonderful year for the Maroon and White! You guys had a lot of big dreams... now you have to help the new guys "dream a little!" Coaching is one of the greatest blessings in life for a former player! Chris wishes he could be with you guys right now. Even though he is still playing football, I know he would love to be right their in the middle of it all with his old team! :o

Posted by boneal52:

it should be a good one...i'm coming home tonight to see it. My brother is a junior at Tech and I'm in my second semester at Western Kentucky. He's not playing anymore( i wish he was, but oh well) and i'm redshirting this year and enjoying it. Tell the boys I said hey.

I'll bet your brother is in the Engineering or Computer Department at Tech? Have a safe trip home! I wish both teams well tonight and I hope no one is injured! It should be a great game to watch! :rolleyes: