Region V

DblTech

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

From what I hear Riverdale will surprise some people this year. I heard they had a good turn out and are looking to turn some heads. Smyrna should be strong with some awesome wrestlers returning, like C. Sholley. Franklin is looking real strong especially in the lower midweights. Forrest is looking tough with most classes filled for a change. Best to luck to all the teams.

Look for the Blaze to surprise some teams this year! Coach Mike Levi's old school antics start paying some dividends this year with his young team! They have a few individuals that should really make some noise this season. From a team stand point their year should be next year as his first freshman class will be seniors! Good luck to all region V teams, this year region V should earn alittle more RESPECT!

• 2 weeks later...

We've wrestled a few teams so far and I can't wait to see some of them face off. It will be exciting to watch Smyrna battle it out with Franklin. I think those are going to be the top two teams in the region this year. It should be a close match-up. It will be good if C. Sholly bumps up to wrestle Bond D., because those are 2 extremely talented wrestlers and would make to be a great match.