Father Ryan vs. "The Other Catholic School"

In Hoc Signo Vinces

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'll hold off until BCB makes his predictions.

I spoke with the same witch Doctor that Cup cake spoke with, and here is what he said. ( side-note, I will not be participating in the pipe smoking as did cupcake, so my post will not be as entertaining, but I also won't need 3 bags of chips either.)

Witch Doctor: " bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> it is time for you to put up or shut up, and from what I can tell you had better bring some salt and pepper to season your crow. Although the Irish have 7 young grapplers that can hike to the top of the Mountain with anyone, it takes 14 to plow a field"

bcb iii : What in the he** are you talking about, we ain't planting a crop or hiking you stupid pipe smokin long haired Injun

Witch Doctor: I was warned that your elevator does not reach the top floor, so let me say it in simple terms, Irish will win tonite

bcb iii Dam# right THE IRISH will win, that's what I've been saying for 3 months.

Witch Doctor: You really are a thick skulled, non educated man, fastidious ###### aren't you?

bcb iii Hang on a second," Hey Harry should I be offended?"

Witch Doctor: You know math don't you BareCat ? Add ND 's wins then The Purple Teams wins and what do you get

bcb iii : OK Let see 1 2 3 5 oops 4 5 6 7 for the Irish and 1 2 3 4 5 6 for The Purple team

Witch Doctor: OK so you can't add either. 7+6 equals 13 and there are 14 matckes

bcb iii Hey Harry is that right? Well you learn something everyday. So let's say 7 to 7 that's 14 ,right?

Witch Doctor: Are you sure you don't want a hit off this pipe. it might clear your mind.

bcb iii No thank you , but Harry might want to participate

( 30 minutes later, after Harry has seen the promise land and informed me of The Irishs' fate)

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Ok Witch doctor, so The Purple Team is a 17 point favorite, is there anything I can do to save face?

Witch Doctor: Spycat you lost your face many years ago, and you don't have enough time on this earth to redeem yourself.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Harry, sound as if we might want to start our meeting a little sooner today, cause it may be a long night.

( the play fades as we see Harry going to the promise land one more time)

So there you have it boys and girls Purple team by 17. I have found a taker, in Glen Mosley, with the loser having to streak down McCallie Ave after the match. Just in case I do lose and you see me running in my birthday suit, please remember that it is very very very cold out.

Go IRISH

BCB III /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

So there you have it boys and girls Purple team by 17. I have found a taker, in Glen Mosley, with the loser having to streak down McCallie Ave after the match. Just in case I do lose and you see me running in my birthday suit, please remember that it is very very very cold out.

Go IRISH

BCB III /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Well I hope you bring Harry's wallet because, if I know Moseley he will have several people video taping the white flash as BCB runs under the street lights after the EFT loss. You may have to mortgage the house to keep these videos off youtube!

If I may suggest you may want to try to negotiate that in lieu of the streak, when EFT loses, you wear a Purple Irish shirt and shorts to next year's meeting at Father Ryan! It would be more painful and cost you less!

Should be a great dual tonite, with several tough match-ups that could go either way!

After going through each weight and probable line-ups(most recent history) I predict no less than 8 wins for the Purple Irish including two probable forfeits from EFT. Two marquis match-ups will be extremely close and could go either way.

With those 8 wins, Purple should score no less than 35 points.

Middle weights and forfeits are to much to for the EFT to overcome and the Purple take this one 38-22. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Good win for THE Irish, and yes the Purple Irish are THE Irish; atleast until next season's match rolls around. One thing I took from the match was how impressive BCB's young'un at 112 and Mullin at 103 looked.

I was going to write about the pre-match festivities, but I think I'll let BCB take that one. All I'll say is BCB looks good in purple.