8AAA Predictions?

StealthBuster

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm just going to go ahead and let everyone know that shelbyville is going to win the district. cooper is going to dominate everyone he faces. they might as well not even take a bat to the plate with them. i say at the most he will give up 6 hits during district play. thats one per game. he will finish 6-0 in the district. nobody is going to be able to hit him.

i'm just going to go ahead and let everyone know that shelbyville is going to win the district. cooper is going to dominate everyone he faces. they might as well not even take a bat to the plate with them. i say at the most he will give up 6 hits during district play. thats one per game. he will finish 6-0 in the district. nobody is going to be able to hit him.

But that is 6 wins. If Coopers control is on then i agree with you 100%. Manchesters Jr is throwin near 90 mph, Tullahoma's Sr is mid-high 80's. Oh yeah, dont forget errors.

Cooper will be the dominating force though, he is good. He has to stay healthy or shelbyville could just end up being another Smyrna like last year.

My official REGULAR Season prediction:

1) Shelbyville

2) Lawrence County

3) Lincoln County

4-7 is up for grabs. Those top three are better than everyone else and I don't think it is close. The only reason I have Shelbyville at the top is their pitching. I doon't think they are very talented outside of that. Lawrence County could very well win it because they have more talent than everyone else. I know that sounds weird to say, but it's true. Anything can happen in the tounament as everyone in this district is well aware of!

Why do you not ever hear anything out of coffee county people? Not know about this website or just don't care enough to stand behind their team? I personally have not seen them practice any this year, but i as always hope they do really well. And as always I say they will be just as good as the coach lets them be.

That's fine. Who is the most talented team in your opinion?

There is no team that has a preseason title of "most talented". I think if Shelbyville shows they have some offense then they will be a dominating district force. But anything can happen with how even the teams are. It will be more of a battle to stay out of the play in game rather than a battle for 1st place.

Like i predicted cooper totally dominated in his pitching debut against Lincoln co. tonight. The kid totally came out and took care of buisness. There were 15 plus pro scouts attending the game tonight and none of them left dissapointed. Cooper came out and struck out 5 of the first 6 batters he faced. He was making batters look silly. He topped out at 95 mph and was hitting 91 consistantly. I dont see shelbyville losing a game at home with him on the mound. He gave up 1 hit hit 1 batter and gave up no walks. I'm not sure how many k's he had. I think it was 8 or 9. The lone hit came in the 5th inning after he had to wait 30 min. in the dugout for the team to get done hitting. And to think it was 38 dg. That's amazing!!! It's going to be a long year for whomever has to face this kid while he is pitching. Can u say 1st rounder!?!?