2009 Rockwood Tigers

goodgooglywoogly

my bad d.a i didnt know i had to be perfect on my spelling but maybe this will make you happy. a scrimmage in week 0

Perfect??....naaaaa.......just try to get close /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ......wait.......which d.a. were you talking to?? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mostly slim... so wait tiger and slim do you two even play football for rockwood or are you just one of them kids that are on them team so they can walk around school on friday and (try) to look tough.... Most likely thats what it is.... #3 baby just wait till the scrimage.... or it will be #4 in the practice jersey....

mostly slim... so wait tiger and slim do you two even play football for rockwood or are you just one of them kids that are on them team so they can walk around school on friday and (try) to look tough.... Most likely thats what it is.... #3 baby just wait till the scrimage.... or it will be #4 in the practice jersey....

You talk awfully tough to have a number that low, I just assumed by reading your posts that you were a cheerleader

Soooooo.............you are who i thought you are.....and high school was 30 or so years ago......keep trying

my bad d.a i didnt know i had to be perfect on my spelling but maybe this will make you happy. a scrimmage in week 0

No I don't think its going to be much of a scrimmage. its going to be more like a jv game for Rockwood. Thats alright though it will give the Rockwood varsity players time to get ready for that real game against a real team in week one.

Yup you got it right.... But it really dont matter if you know who i am or not... Because all you going to do is cry about it. And slim do you even know who i am... I mean come on me a cheerleader.... Na but its more like all you got to do is get on here and talk trash when you dont even play a sport so... Now that every one knows who I am how about you tell me who you are?

Yup you got it right.... But it really dont matter if you know who i am or not... Because all you going to do is cry about it. And slim do you even know who i am... I mean come on me a cheerleader.... Na but its more like all you got to do is get on here and talk trash when you dont even play a sport so... Now that every one knows who I am how about you tell me who you are?

OZ if im right about who you are then I don't even think you got to start most of the year last year at Oliver Springs. You come on here and honestly act like you can lead your team to beat Rockwood. What a joke!!! To me I honestly believe Rockwood can be number one in that whole region. They are pretty loaded on the line this year with 5 returning starters and their defense is probably one of the most evenly spread out defenses in awhile.

/ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> IT!!! X

I've seen you play before, you more closely resemble a cheerleader. The only crying going on will be the fans that pay $ to watch you all play.

Now why would anybody cry about who you are??.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ........and you want to know who i am.......here ya go......"Don't make me bop you upside the head again"........there......if you don't get it now then you never will......or at least not until i bop you upside the head again........ /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

yeah yeah... how about you go look up the stats... i lead 5 or 6 at tackles and yeah i didnt have any rushing yards because after i quit and came back the deal was no offence.... but go look at the first game i belive i had the first touch down of the season but keep talking i cant wait till oz shows every body up

yeah yeah... how about you go look up the stats... i lead 5 or 6 at tackles and yeah i didnt have any rushing yards because after i quit and came back the deal was no offence.... but go look at the first game i belive i had the first touch down of the season but keep talking i cant wait till oz shows every body up

QUIT AND CAME BACK???? What kind of program they running over there. Players come and go as they please. Strike a deal and all is forgiven??? Character is more important than ability most places.

hum no rockwood had a same probelm when i was there in high school and in middle so i dont want to hear that kind of crap and googly if you are who i think you are you didnt get to play most of the season because a knee problem... and if you really want to know some thing there is plenty of ppl wanting me to come back to rockwood and thats just not your fellow players.... so you can talk all you want but when it really comes down to it... The ppl from rockwood knows what kind of player i am on the field.... and about the program thing i do belive rockwood let Rone come back more than once so how are you going to say something about another school program when your school has the same problem?