Sep 11 Kingston

Sep 18 @ Tellico Plains

Sep 25 Coalfield

Oct 02 @ Grace Christian

Oct 09 @ Wartburg

Oct 16 Midway

Oct 23 @ Bledsoe Co.

Oct 30 @ Harriman

Not sure who other teams lost from last year.....but thats a tough 3 game start........anyone know why we kept Wartburg and droped O.S.?

Based on last years teams, that is a fairly even swap. Both were weak.

True........O.S. started a lot of Fr. last year and beat Wartburg 26-0.........O.S. will most likely start a bunch of Fr. and So. this year....but will be better than last year.....the starting RB at O.S. is from Rockwood......and O.S. is a Roane Co. team......just looks like a more natural choice to me

I heard O.S. would not play us they drop us for one of there cupcakes they have on there schedule

I heard from someone in the coaches scheduling meeting that OS refused to play Rockwood. If you will check their schedule, they are only playing one Roane County Team I think.

As for Wartburg, They will be better. Still not a powerhouse, but should be a better game than last year.

I heard from someone in the coaches scheduling meeting that OS refused to play Rockwood. If you will check their schedule, they are only playing one Roane County Team I think.

As for Wartburg, They will be better. Still not a powerhouse, but should be a better game than last year.

OS is not scared to play Rockwood. They did not want to play them in week 0 and that was the only date open for both teams.

OS is not scared to play Rockwood. They did not want to play them in week 0 and that was the only date open for both teams.

Umm im sorry Harriman plays Kingston week 1 for like the last 20 years don't wanna hear it, if they wasnt scared to play them they would have played week 0 they could have made a huge gate but I guess playing little oh Hancock Co. was more important to them /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />