2009 Rockwood Tigers

goodgooglywoogly

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OS should be scared of their own shadow the way they have performed the last few years. Why don't you want to play anyone on week 0?

That is a good point they played week 0 the past 2 years why couldn't they play the next 2 years oh I know why because they knew Rockwood beat them. Loking at O.S. schedule Hancock County, Clay County, & Grundy County give me a break you could have played Rockwood or Harriman than traveling that far to just get a easy win give me a break.

That is a good point they played week 0 the past 2 years why couldn't they play the next 2 years oh I know why because they knew Rockwood beat them. Loking at O.S. schedule Hancock County, Clay County, & Grundy County give me a break you could have played Rockwood or Harriman than traveling that far to just get a easy win give me a break.

There's a lot of that going on around here. Harriman and Oakdale are 6 miles apart but Oakdale is travelling miles trying to find wins rather than play a natural rival in the same class in front of a good crowd.

• 4 weeks later...

There's a lot of that going on around here. Harriman and Oakdale are 6 miles apart but Oakdale is travelling miles trying to find wins rather than play a natural rival in the same class in front of a good crowd.

You can't much blame Oakdale for that.....no way they finish 1st or 2nd in that district........only 1 auto playoff bid for 3 teams.......they need some out of district wins for a wildcard.....Harriman would be an almost "for sure" loss.Give Coalfield credit for not taking the easy way.

• 2 weeks later...
And you say Oz is scared if i do remember right OZ gave RW a run for there money last year

And the reason they didnt play RW in week 0 is because that would be a awful way to start

off the season for RW with a lost. ( Whos the starting Runing back for OZ thats from RW)

Im done posting about this issue but im sick and tired of hearing the only time they could was Week 0 thats false I had a Rockwood coach tell me they tried the schedule in the middle of the season and O.S. refused to play so quit saying only time they could have played is week 0

And you say Oz is scared if i do remember right OZ gave RW a run for there money last year

And the reason they didnt play RW in week 0 is because that would be a awful way to start

off the season for RW with a lost. ( Whos the starting Runing back for OZ thats from RW)

A.I've never said OS is scared.....i simply ask why we're not paying them

B.The halftime score last year was 21-7.....48-21 final....if thats what you call a run for the money

C.I doubt OS would do much better this year

D.Yep.....i'd hate to start out next season with a "lost"......and we stand much less a chance of "losting" to Sweetwater

than OS........right??

The RB from Rockwood is Lively.......but i could be wrong about him starting