2009 Rockwood Tigers

goodgooglywoogly

Im done posting about this issue but im sick and tired of hearing the only time they could was Week 0 thats false I had a Rockwood coach tell me they tried the schedule in the middle of the season and O.S. refused to play so quit saying only time they could have played is week 0

Ahh, ol Jet Head, (that's what your name should be) because Jet Pride seems kind of a stretch, what kind of pride can you have for a team that always stinks. Last years record of 1-9 is proof enough, as I've suggested before, why are you heck bent on OS, DO SOMETHING POSITIVE FOR YOUR OWN FOOTBALL TEAM!! It's sad that your football program is going through a down period, but that's no excuse for you to come on here and bad mouth any other program! I'm sorry you feel like you can't post about your own school, but you do yourself no favor by making it a habit to post nothing but negative remarks about another school. You need to get your own house in order, before pointing a finger at someone elses!

Oh, one other thing, no one on here (CoachT) believes you have ALL this first hand knowledge from area coaches at your dispense. Coaches I know are very guarded at WHO and WHAT they say about other area teams! Why would any coach give a kid like you from Cumberland County (of all places) any inside info!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, one other thing, no one on here (CoachT) believes you have ALL this first hand knowledge from area coaches at your dispense. Coaches I know are very guarded at WHO and WHAT they say about other area teams! Why would any coach give a kid like you from Cumberland County (of all places) any inside info!

I think its funny catback you dont like anything I post and all you can do is post negative post about me. Ok catback if you don't believe that I talked to a Rockwood coach come down in person to Rockwood High School and ask one of the coachs then your going feel stupid once they tell you they tried to play besides week 0 or 1 so quit you negative post about me and come down and find out

I think its funny catback you dont like anything I post and all you can do is post negative post about me. Ok catback if you don't believe that I talked to a Rockwood coach come down in person to Rockwood High School and ask one of the coachs then your going feel stupid once they tell you they tried to play besides week 0 or 1 so quit you negative post about me and come down and find out

As long as you feel like you need bash OS, I'll keep pointing out just how stupid your post are. As for OS vs Rockwood, I stand behind what I've been told.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...