2009 Rockwood Tigers

goodgooglywoogly

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jared Breazeale will, without a doubt, pick up fumbles, interceptions, and bring down any opposition headed in his direction while keeping aware of the direction that will add 6 to the scoreboard. He will also move with lightening fast speed that will set the field ablaze as he crosses the goal line, followed close behind by a host of awesome defensive players who paved the way for the SCORE. Go Tigers, Go Go Tigers, Give Them SIX!

Isn't that kid just a freshman?

So you know me since i was in rams? so are you the grand father of mr. 24

Thats the hint you finally figured it out on???............How many people bop you in the head?? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> .........Hey,you never told us how the scrimmage with Stone went

Isn't that kid just a freshman?

He will be..........and will most likely only see the field in mop-up duty........i'm hoping he gets plenty of playing time /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ..............i won't be shocked if he is a starter his Soph. year

Yes, Jared is a freshman.

Tiger24fan, did you play football with OZfootball?

no ma'am i didn't

He will be..........and will most likely only see the field in mop-up duty........i'm hoping he gets plenty of playing time /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ..............i won't be shocked if he is a starter his Soph. year

no ma'am i didn't

I look forward to seeing the boys in action. I'm sure Coach Webb and the other coaches have worked hard and will continue to prepare the team for this season. Does anyone know if there is any past records of RHS Tiger football posted on the web? Older records, not just within the past few years.

Tiger24fan, I sure am terrible at guessing! I was sure you were a coach or a player....... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

now to defense. Coach Jeff Allen is as mean as they come when preparing his players with the right mindset to hault the opposing team from "Pounding the Rock" this year instead of running your basic defense, ive heard that after the rockwood defense breaks the huddle, they will immediately surround the quarterback and running backs in the o so dreaded PIT!!! this will scared the offense so much that the ball will be fumbled and picked up by free safety JARED BREAZEALE and taken to the house. this is in fact if he runs in the right direction..

well folks there is my summary of the 2009 season. hope you all enjoy.

I enjoyed your Tiger review immensely!

Hope the Tigers have a very successful season. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

All this talk, I can't wait to get the season started!

Your season will be here before you know it! Too bad the RHS thread seems to have gotten very quiet. Those Rockwood boys must be enjoying time outdoors, hope you guys are having a great summer.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Your season will be here before you know it! Too bad the RHS thread seems to have gotten very quiet. Those Rockwood boys must be enjoying time outdoors, hope you guys are having a great summer.

These past 2 weeks have been dead period..........Passing scrimmage with Brookstone Tues. @6:00 pm at home