who will win state championship in all classes

jcbiggestfan

anybodys thoughts on this one?

McMinn Central returns everyone this year AND has a post player that has really come on strong lately. They lost in semi's last year by 2 in a game decided by foul shots. Better not over look the Chargerettes! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may sound pessimistic but the teams that will win state are the ones that can lose their best player and still win games. Sometime in district, regional, sub-state or state that player will not be available due to injury or fouls. Those teams that overcome that will win it all this year.

Dragon, who is your pick?

The best kept secret this year in most media papers, and etc. is the JC lady blue

devils. They had not played together as a team before, and there has been some

growing pains. They are all coming together rather fast now, beginning to believe

they may be much better, than they even expected. They have the talent

and when they get it all together, someone is going to get squashed. I have

great respect for Clarkrange, but the reason people are coming from everywhere

to see this game, is to see who is going to win. Two great teams. It is who plays

defense, and can put the ball through the net that night. That will be the winner.

They can't double up on defense, two many great players. Stay safe, and show

the Clarkrange people every respect, they will be our guests. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

show them respect was you at the first meeting between the too in clarkrange? they was really disrespectful and thats there business because believe me they will be respected in jackson county because we know how to be respectful.....

The best kept secret this year in most media papers, and etc. is the JC lady blue

devils. They had not played together as a team before, and there has been some

growing pains. They are all coming together rather fast now, beginning to believe

they may be much better, than they even expected. They have the talent

and when they get it all together, someone is going to get squashed. I have

great respect for Clarkrange, but the reason people are coming from everywhere

to see this game, is to see who is going to win. Two great teams. It is who plays

defense, and can put the ball through the net that night. That will be the winner.

They can't double up on defense, two many great players. Stay safe, and show

the Clarkrange people every respect, they will be our guests.

well hate to tell ya but cr will have single a

Class A- Clarkrange

Class AA- Too many good teams to just pick 1. There are several teams that could win this. Marshall County, Upperman, McMinn Central, Gibson County, Westview and also some good teams in upper east tn.. Its just hard to pick in this class right now. I would not put my money on anyone. If all of these teams can make it to the Boro, what an exciting tourney this will be!!!

Class AAA- ?