who will win state championship in all classes

jcbiggestfan

You may be right about Marshall..But I think McMinn, Upperman, Gibson are all right there. And by the looks of scores, Westview may be right there too.

I not sure but at the Upperman/Livingston Academy game friday it felt like a HEAVY Westview or maybe even a Gibson Co wind was in the air. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A - Clarkrange

AA - Marshall Co.

AAA - tough one....Memphis Central - Hillsboro - Wilson Central

AAA - I'm a Shelbyville fan, and historically Oak Ridge has been arguably the 2nd best AAA program in the state over the last 2 decades...so when OR coach Jill Pruden states this might be her best team ever, and it is undefeated within the state, I'd make OR the slight favorite over Memphis Central - with a few teams such as WC, Morristown West and Hillsboro as dark horses.

They never are............................................................... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

o and clarkrange is, what do you know they have one good season and clarkrange is the goddess of the court. think what you want if anybody is going to beat them it would be jackson county

o and clarkrange is, what do you know they have one good season and clarkrange is the goddess of the court. think what you want if anybody is going to beat them it would be jackson county

Look at the stats... 7 gold balls is not one good season... over 900 wins is not just one good season... I'm not saying we are a lock and the girls aren't seeing it that way. Any one can win any given day, but if you are playing us, bring your A+ game

stats huh mean nothing 7 gold balls in how many years of coaching does he have 4 in a row didnt think so

That comment is so STUPID it doesn't even deserve a reply but I'm going to anyway. Here's a stat for you Mr. Braintrust, Clarkrange record vs. Jackson County 29-14.