TEMPLE VS. CSAS , THIS FRI.

gracefan423

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! They beat Whitwell 113-39. Well done Dragoo! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

CSAS seems to be peaking at the right time. We'll see what happens. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Wow! They beat Whitwell 113-39. Well done Dragoo! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

... and they did it playing half court man defense the whole night. No traps, press, or gimmicks. In all fairness to Whitwell, they just came on a night where the offense was highly efficient from man 1-12. I'm more impressed that they held Whitwell to 39 points for the game. Dragoo is doing it again. His teams seem to always peak at the right time. The tourny starts in 3 weeks!

... and they did it playing half court man defense the whole night. No traps, press, or gimmicks. In all fairness to Whitwell, they just came on a night where the offense was highly efficient from man 1-12. I'm more impressed that they held Whitwell to 39 points for the game. Dragoo is doing it again. His teams seem to always peak at the right time. The tourny starts in 3 weeks!

and they always flameout in the sub-state...

And lost by 25 to a team in their region. But hey, if you want to keep on feeling good about dominating district 6a, be my guest. How couldn't you peak at the right time every year when you play Richard Hardy, Whitwell, and the likes.

Just another bitter Grace fan crying because they got beat two years in a row in the region semis by the "underdog." It must feel awful to have so many D1 players come through there and yet not make it to state.

My praise for Dragoo was sarcastic. There's no glory in beating a team of country boys by 74 points. Whitwell has only won 1 regular season game this year, so to hold them to 39 isn't a huge accomplishment.

2nd time in 2 weeks a CSAS team has run it up by over 70. Enjoy it while you can.

My praise for Dragoo was sarcastic. There's no glory in beating a team of country boys by 74 points. Whitwell has only won 1 regular season game this year, so to hold them to 39 isn't a huge accomplishment.

2nd time in 2 weeks a CSAS team has run it up by over 70. Enjoy it while you can.

Amen brother Amen preach it.. they better enjoy it while they can because there gona see how it feels to be run on by 70 when they match up in 3 weeks against grace and temple

Yeah,Yeah, we know. When you play half court man the whole game, run the clock the entire 2nd half, and play your bench almost the entire 2nd half, what else do you want them to do? PLAY THEM 2 ON 5? Don't act like Temple hasn't run the score up on people. A 3 at the buzzer at 21st Century to break 100 ring a bell!? Enjoy it while we can? What was the atmosphere like for the last regular season game at Vance?

Yeah,Yeah, we know. When you play half court man the whole game, run the clock the entire 2nd half, and play your bench almost the entire 2nd half, what else do you want them to do? PLAY THEM 2 ON 5? Don't act like Temple hasn't run the score up on people. A 3 at the buzzer at 21st Century to break 100 ring a bell!?

Are you kidding me man temple has never scored over 100 and they scored that on 21st cen. one time and ill tel you why does the freshman and jv players fouling out in the 2nd half ring a bell????????? and the starters had to play what u want them to do forfeit the game?!?!?!? plus the coach wasnt there does that ring a bell?!?!?!?