Bartlett might make it out of district but wont beat cville, gtown, or

cvilledragons

Germantown's defense will be hard to beat. They have four seniors that have commited to play at the next level and two will probably be drafted. Coach Nesbit has a great group this year. Don't ever count out Bartlett, Germantown, Houston, or Collierville.

who from germantown is goin d-1? and who is getting drafted? i doubt anyone's getting drafted because u have to be extremely good, and its not an everyday thing that people get drafted.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who from germantown is goin d-1? and who is getting drafted? i doubt anyone's getting drafted because u have to be extremely good, and its not an everyday thing that people get drafted.

Mike Faulkner and Jason Thompson are both being visited in their homes from MLB rep's. Jason signed with Louisville and Mike with Arkansas State

• 2 weeks later...

don't forget that arlington did make it to the state tourney last year, their first year to have seniors, and the pitcher that won the big friday game against germantown is back. don't forget about coach ring's group. you heard it here first.

In my opinion Arlington's pitcher VanEaton will be one of the best or the best pitcher this year in Shelby County. Blake Rosenburg who plays 1/3 base for them committed this week to Dyersburg State.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree 100%, Bartlett has enough talent to get out of their district, but no way can they beat Collierville or Germantown to get to the state. They lost 10 seniors. Don't really matter who goes to the state from the west, nobody is going to beat Farragut. Bartlett had all the talent last year to beat Farragut, BUT NOT THIS YEAR!!!

note farragut beat bartletts great talent in a great state championship game and if you are from or around east tennessee friday march the 13th come see a great game under the lights at the ballpark at farragut as the admirals host collierville in a good early season matchup

note farragut beat bartletts great talent in a great state championship game and if you are from or around east tennessee friday march the 13th come see a great game under the lights at the ballpark at farragut as the admirals host collierville in a good early season matchup

i know farragut beat bartlett fair and square but that was bartletts worst game of the year it came at the wrong time. That game reminds me of the memphis vs kansas basketball game. We got out coach, if it was done all over coach clark would change his pitching a whole lot different. If that was a series bartlett would win 2 out of 3

i know farragut beat bartlett fair and square but that was bartletts worst game of the year it came at the wrong time. That game reminds me of the memphis vs kansas basketball game. We got out coach, if it was done all over coach clark would change his pitching a whole lot different. If that was a series bartlett would win 2 out of 3

How do you figure they would win 2 of 3? Farragut was the better team, with the better players, and the better coach. Sounds like you Bartlett people are still bitter about Farragut beating you AGAIN in a state title game.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I guess you people need to start making excues for why Germantown lost tonight!!! Dont forget there defense is hard to beat and they have great D-1 players!! And Bartlett is down! They lost so many seniors last year!!

I dont care what anyone says! Until someone beats the Panthers they are the team to beat!!!

Nothing against Germantown and there team!!! They are talented but its amazing how so many of you just wanted to go right ahead and bash the Panthers!! Bartlett wins 3-2!!!!! Huge game tomorrow at Collierville!!

Good Luck Panthers!!

i have to say that was a good game, watching these two teams they both should be strong at the end of the season, bartlett look a lot better tonite than some of their practices. and you are right they are still the team to beat. good luck tomorrow panthers

Daniel pitched a great game tonight. Germantown had a couple of bad calls by the umpire and lost 3-2 but Bartlett looked pretty good. Sean Mellinger hit it out of the park. Taylor Morton is just a stud-he is a great catcher. It was the teams first time for live pitching and batting and they both did great. It was fun and crowded-lots of MLB scouts and college coaches there!!