Best Catchers?

redbird9

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Austin Below - junior at Powell is very strong behind the plate.

Austin Smith - freshman at Halls is going to be the best catcher around the next few years(that is if they don't try to make a SS out of him).

Below is solid. Saw him play for years. From what I hear he is having a good start for Powell

Jeremy smith from greenback is by far the best catcher in 1A. He has soft hands and can hit. He batted 460 his freshman year and over 500 his sophmore year. i will be looking for him to have a big year

excuse this guy he don't get out much and see high school baseball were there is REAL competition like in middle and west tennessee... there is were your real single A catchers are.. Promise you there there are 5 or 6 teams out there in middle and west TN that have a lot better catchers than Greenbacks catcher. he might be good but don't go sayin that he is by far the best in single A... not happenin..

excuse this guy he don't get out much and see high school baseball were there is REAL competition like in middle and west tennessee... there is were your real single A catchers are.. Promise you there there are 5 or 6 teams out there in middle and west TN that have a lot better catchers than Greenbacks catcher. he might be good but don't go sayin that he is by far the best in single A... not happenin..

No need to hate. I was slammed pretty hard for hating on Columbia even though i didnt mean it. Obviously the Greenback catcher isn't the BEST in Tennessee of even East TN, but he probably is good.

Also in his defense the Knoxville and Chattanooga baseball programs are extremely good. So there's plenty of real competition there

No need to hate. I was slammed pretty hard for hating on Columbia even though i didnt mean it. Obviously the Greenback catcher isn't the BEST in Tennessee of even East TN, but he probably is good.

Also in his defense the Knoxville and Chattanooga baseball programs are extremely good. So there's plenty of real competition there

Redbird9, alls forgiven. Emotions run high sometimes.