Best Catchers?

redbird9

u obviously dont know what you're talking about, cross never tried out for hit after hit, he played for tn thunder. and if you think those guys are better than cross, you are crazy. lebanon's backup catcher who now is playing outfield tried out for hit after hit.

They are better though /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw a catcher from Oak Ridge a couple of weeks ago when they played Halls. Handles himself well behind the plate and has a very strong and accurate arm. Also, fairly good with the stick, or should I say aluminum. If I am not mistaken, he hit a HR in the game I saw. I am sorry that I do not know his name.

Sorry darlin......read over it...........not stupid. With a left handed batter there is no one in the way to throw to 3rd. ? what do YOU think is so stupid about it?

He's good.......promise you. You're from dyersburg........ask some of those sophomore dyersburg players that played travel ball with him. they know.

im a sophomore. he is ight. i wouldnt say great. dont think he would be very good at varsity level

Saw a catcher from Oak Ridge a couple of weeks ago when they played Halls. Handles himself well behind the plate and has a very strong and accurate arm. Also, fairly good with the stick, or should I say aluminum. If I am not mistaken, he hit a HR in the game I saw. I am sorry that I do not know his name.

His name is Steven Monger. I'm pretty sure he is a junior. He played third base for Oak Ridge his freshman and sophmore year and moved behind the plate this spring.

• 2 weeks later...

Word is, is that rockwood's got a pretty good sophomore catcher. Got his throw down to 1.9 consecutive times. I expect good things out of this you man. I believe his name is Lucas Jolley

yes he does have a strong poptime but he cost his team at least 5runs a game cuz anything in the dirt gets by.cant block.