Law. Co. @ Shelbyville

BBALL0

Well it sounds a little bit like there may be some trouble in paradise (Rick's House). Naw, thats just rumor crap. But then again ya never know. I think they will turn out by the car loads to see this rival take place. I sure hope that the game plan is simular to the one used at W.C. as that will give the Lady Wildcats a good chance to come out of there tied for the district lead. Well see you at the place that Rick built.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be sure Coach B will get the girls back on track. Wilson Central is one of the best teams in the state. The Eaglettes will be relax and focus for this game for sure. Some may look at Shelbyville and see things different than they have been in the past but believe me the girls have heart and pride. It will be a good game as always.

One thing I notice is Coach B does not destory teams like Rick did. He shows sportmanship in that way. I seen Coach B pull players early but Rick would never pull untill they hit 100 pts. Believe me Coach B could have hit 100 serveral times this season.

Interesting observation, Sidetrain.

Lawrence County played Wilson Central to a tie at the playday in Winchester earlier this year only to lose by 2 in a sudden death overtime. The 1st game against Shelybyville they had two players injured so it should be a great game this time although Shelbyville will have the home court advantage.....Should be a great game...Cant Wait!!

Lawrence County played Wilson Central to a tie at the playday in Winchester earlier this year only to lose by 2 in a sudden death overtime. The 1st game against Shelybyville they had two players injured so it should be a great game this time although Shelbyville will have the home court advantage.....Should be a great game...Cant Wait!!

LC fans should get there early.

LC fans should get there early.

LAW CO NEEDS TO COME READY TO PLAY. LUFFMAN NEEDS TO BRING HER A GAME. I AM SURE BURKEY

WILL HAVE HIS GIRLS ALL OVER HER. ROBBINS NEEDS TO BE ON AND READY.I THINK LAW CO WILL

BE ALL OVER DAWSON AND PHELPS.GRAVES NEEDS TO BE READY. I THINK THIS GAME WILL COME DOWN TO WHO HAS THE MOST DEPTH, BECAUSE IT WILL BE A ROUGH GAME. I EXPECT TO SEE A LOT OF FOULS.THIS WILL BE A VERY THOUGHTOUT GAME BY BOTH COACHES.GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS THIS SHOULD BE A NAILBITER.

Sure hope Lady Cats hold up for the inside game w/o foul trouble. I think Jo & Jess can keep us close with the paint points & rebounds. Hope Erin, Emily, Magan & Kelsey will shoot well so they are a real worry to the defense. Lady Cats go in and play good tight defense & you have a good chance for a fun ride home.

Be sure Coach B will get the girls back on track. Wilson Central is one of the best teams in the state. The Eaglettes will be relax and focus for this game for sure. Some may look at Shelbyville and see things different than they have been in the past but believe me the girls have heart and pride. It will be a good game as always.

One thing I notice is Coach B does not destory teams like Rick did. He shows sportmanship in that way. I seen Coach B pull players early but Rick would never pull untill they hit 100 pts. Believe me Coach B could have hit 100 serveral times this season.

Rick destroyed teams and didn't pull till they reached 100 pts? Never heard that one before and played during and with the Eaglettes during their heyday. Coach B seems to lack discipline, and how to get the most out of the talent he has.

Well it sounds a little bit like there may be some trouble in paradise (Rick's House). Naw, thats just rumor crap. But then again ya never know. I think they will turn out by the car loads to see this rival take place. I sure hope that the game plan is simular to the one used at W.C. as that will give the Lady Wildcats a good chance to come out of there tied for the district lead. Well see you at the place that Rick built.

Shelbyville was winning state championships long before Coach Insell was there. Coach Insell did a good job at Shelbyville, but there was already a great tradition of girls basketball at the school.

I believe Shelbyville won 2 State Championships before Insell arrived on the scene. 1964 and 1974,

I agree Shelbyville had tradition for Girls Basketball but come on when Insell was there the Gym was already built. I agree he helped decorate the rafters with all those banners. Shelbyville fans got spoiled when Insell was there and they are having to realize that times have changed and Shelbyville does NOT have the dominate teams as they had under Insell. Burkey is a good coach but he is not in the same league Insell was.

Shelbyville will stuggle with Lawrence County tonite. They may win and they may lose. Its a tossup.

From what I saw against Wilson Central I didn't exactly see that pride and heart in the players. They looked intimiated to me.