Morgan Co. Football

footballer2008

Being Honest, nobody can handle our Linebacker group. Luke Jackson, Austin Hensley, Logan Simms, Allen Seiber and Forrest Adkisson. Add Richard Gardner in there and they're a force to be reckoned with. I see them being the best in Morgan County. Their a young squad with high expectations.

i hope you can back what you just said up.. you just made those expectations go even higher with that comment... good luck to you!!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dun cere why ya think u can run it up on us. we will beet ya lumps of coal!!! the only teem we beat wurse is the WARTS!!!! they have worse playersw in the conty not to mentuon the coaches are worse. the coach ther is named after a shoo.....haha a frikin shoe!!! was his record 1 won an 40 lost hahan he show is a good coach....he is like the shoe i wear on my feet haha a frickin shoo. our coach will walk all over him like a shoo haha!!! 42-0

GEAUX TIGERS

Hey little man...why don't you post your number on here so everyone can know who you "be"? You see my friend, what you are doing isn't helping your team any...or your town. It's making the people that are going to play you not only beat you...but punish you. If you spent half as much time going to class or even in the weight room as you did on here jacking your jaw, you would be a d-1 prospect. Instead, you're a sad little wannabe who's only claim to fame will be...."Hey look at me, i was the one that got all my teammates hurt because I couldnt keep my mouth shut." You...little man...are what is wrong with sports in this country and just the general people in this country. It's always about me, me, me. When you're not on here "talking"...and i use that term loosely because no one understands what the crap you are saying...you are watching espn and sayin wow...T.O. is so great because he talks so much and only cares about himself. Get over it little man. Your day will come, and I have a feeling when it does...it's gonna hurt.

wait room haha nut as much as we had been. i will smack yo like a lump o coal chump!!! know haw it felt wen yo loss to the WARTS las yeer? i no you cryed now wait an c yo feel when yo loos to us this yeer.

GEAUX TIGERS

CoalfieldLB52, print this off and put it in the weight room lol hahaha this "little man" is gonna get ol sunbright punished BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait room haha nut as much as we had been. i will smack yo like a lump o coal chump!!! know haw it felt wen yo loss to the WARTS las yeer? i no you cryed now wait an c yo feel when yo loos to us this yeer.

GEAUX TIGERS

Wow. After i spent about 5 minutes trying to understand what your writing said, i laughed. You know whats funny? You keep bringing up the past, about who lost to who LAST YEAR. This is a new year kid. Were all 0-0. It doesn't matter if we lost to Wartburg, all that matters is the fact we've been hitting the weight room with intensity, and people like you are the reason we work harder and harder every day. Just wait till week 2 rolls around. Yall are in for a suprise.

And i am printing this off UnderDog 32. They've got a world of hurt coming in for them.

w...w...wait room cum on jr. all teems hit waits even the warts as bad as thay stink i know lumps of coal are stroong hahhha we see who lafs last lil punk!! hung tat on yoor board looser!!!

GEAUX TIGERS

Hey, if your so big and bad,

why won't you tell us your name and number?

And when we play yall,

let me know how that dirt taste.

Hey, if your so big and bad,

why won't you tell us your name and number?

And when we play yall,

let me know how that dirt taste.

he wont give you his name and number cause he don't see the field.. lol he is the kid that gives the PLAYERS water when a timeout is called and fills up the water coolers lol hahaha he is the kid after the game whose jersey is in ment condition cause he hasn't seen the field!!! hahahaha

I still find it funny that although footballer keeps bringing up that Wartburg beat Coalfield last year, he has yet to mention that Sunbright got ran over by Coalfield last year (and before you say it footballer, the refs didn't lose the game for you, a close loss could be argued but a 20+ point loss cannot.) And like veerman said, all you are doing is giving Coalfield even more reason to run the score as high as they can. I know you are going to say that I'm not a true fan, but I'm a realist and I know what I'm talking about when I say, that unless Sunbright does something drastic, then they will be at the bottom of the region like they have the past 2 years. Its just the facts. You can call me a sellout or whatever you want, but its the truth. By me saying this, I think it makes me even more of a true fan, because I can admit when my team is down and I don't have to get on here and run my mouth and make not only myself look like a total moron, but make the school that you have "pride" for look like a bunch of ignorant wannabes. So go ahead and keep running your mouth, I just hope your teammates don't find out who you are, because after they get beat on by the other teams because of your stupidity, they will beat on you and you will be lucky to even be able to type anymore.