Morgan Co. Football

footballer2008

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wartburg has alot of returning starters and ive heard they have been working very hard over the winter and this coming senior class has some talent...and for sunbright...i hope they have fun traveling to Wartburg for their senior night ill be in the stands for that one.

I think Wartburg will win at least 5 games just by virtue of the new schedule...........the bad news is none of those 5 games will be Oneida......sooooo the Coalfield(tossup) and OS(i think you lose) games could be for a playoff spot

tiger 24 would your name be Dillion by chance? And you can dish Oz all you want but we will do our talking on the field i promise you that much. And for Rockwood im tierd of hearing you cry about us not playing you. If you want to play so bad make it to the play offs or humm since were not in season maybe scrimage us or the jambre. there are pleaty of chances for us to shut you up once and for all. And i just love morgan county teams because they think there so great but when you play teams just as bad as we are this year then whats there to make fun of Oz? But the thing is with any roan county team if you say morgan county or speak of playing a morgan county team all you see is a smile with a laugh.....

Like I've said it is a J.V. league. Nobody in Morgan Co. will beat Oneida and Wartburg still stinks! Just because you schedule teams that are barely able to get 11 guys for a team and beat them doesnt mean that you have turned things around! I laughed when I saw the Pride of Wartburg Bulldogs T-shirts everywhere down there last year...Pride of Wartburg? I'm betting it isn't football!

Oneida will beat WB by 30+

Oneida will beat CF by 20+

Oneida will beat SB by 40+

You should try to put all the high schools together and then Oneida would only win by 10+!!!

As for OZ they will be back they are just going through what any A team doew from time to time.

Like I've said it is a J.V. league. Nobody in Morgan Co. will beat Oneida and Wartburg still stinks! Just because you schedule teams that are barely able to get 11 guys for a team and beat them doesnt mean that you have turned things around! I laughed when I saw the Pride of Wartburg Bulldogs T-shirts everywhere down there last year...Pride of Wartburg? I'm betting it isn't football!

You should try to put all the high schools together and then Oneida would only win by 10+!!!

As for OZ they will be back they are just going through what any A team doew from time to time.

You know OUTLAW, I normally keep quite about the state of Wartburg football on this site, but I do take exception to your post. I saw Oneida play last season and I must say I was impressed. You all have a right to be proud of your football program; you had a great coach and a disciplined, athletic squad with a lot of talent. But I don't think that gives you the right to knock another school or community having pride in their program. Sure, Wartburg has been on a major slump the past few years and at times their program was dismal at best. But my question to you is this: Will Oneida have the team or great year next year that they had this past season? After all, they'll be breaking in a new coach and a new sysytem. I often wonder how loud fans would talk up north if Oneida suddenly found themselves having a "lean" year or two? Don't get me wrong, there are some fine folks up Scott County way, like my homey Kazam, and some others, but face it; ALL teams end up having some down years sooner or later and I just don't think it's right to knock ANYONE's pride in their school or team. Yes, it's been a long time since I suited up for Wartburg, but I still take pride in the fact that I competed athletically for my school, my community and for myself. What makes high school football great is that spirit of competition and regardlees of wins and losses, I think ANY school needs to be commended for that, no matter who they are.

injunlaw yous be a compete frekin moron. i tell ya wat ya thunk ya can beet sunbrught by 40 ya a joke foo. how bad well ya beet lil ol oakdale ya furgot bout the. ya may beet the warts by 30 an i agree they shood have no pride they stink bad. but i cant waat ta beet oneeda ya los the greet coach ha we will win by 2 toochdoons!!

GEAUX TIGERS

injunlaw yous be a compete frekin moron. i tell ya wat ya thunk ya can beet sunbrught by 40 ya a joke foo. how bad well ya beet lil ol oakdale ya furgot bout the. ya may beet the warts by 30 an i agree they shood have no pride they stink bad. but i cant waat ta beet oneeda ya los the greet coach ha we will win by 2 toochdoons!!

GEAUX TIGERS

its official this kid has officially lost his mind!!! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

i do see Oneida beating sunbright that bad but not Coalfield by 20+. yea you might beat them but if you do i expect a very close game.. and dissing a community for having pride for there program is unexceptable... that is a very un-classy remark from an oneida fan.. i guess the true colors comes out when you lose a very classy coach that demanded respect and class from his players and fans!!!!