District 13 AA

bballfan44

I haven't watched many of the games this year but from what i ve seen there is no stand out team in 13AA. Yes DC has the respectable record but from what i saw of them there record doesnt reflect how good they are. I believe any of these teams can beat one another at any time. I like Milan and Westview as sleepers in the up and coming district tournament. I believe if Milan can put a game together piece by piece and play like they are capable then they will be extremely hard to beat. I look for one of the two: "Milan or Westview", to make it out of the tournament and after that with a little bit of luck and some breaks might possibly might make a deep playoff run. Go Dawgs.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for your comment! He used someone else's bat and he has luck with it everytime. His dad and I told him he needed to be using he own bat that we spent a lot of money on......he did and hasn't gotten a hit since. Think we'll go back to the other bat. WANT TO BUY A BAT? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

We are bat poor!!! We really need to wear out a few! Strange how much stock players put into their best bat, glove, etc., but such a large part of baseball.

And you were right about everyone cheering for their own player when the opposition makes an error. Westview did it Monday night when in the last inning OC made errors that allowed Westview to win. There was no "trash talk" during or between innings. Everything OC did was directed at their own players. The Rebels have more class than most, and a better support from their dugout than most. No umpire would allow what some have claimed went on. Life is a beach, and everyone gets a bit of sand in their crack now and then.

Appreciate your support on the issue.

I haven't watched many of the games this year but from what i ve seen there is no stand out team in 13AA. Yes DC has the respectable record but from what i saw of them there record doesnt reflect how good they are. I believe any of these teams can beat one another at any time. I like Milan and Westview as sleepers in the up and coming district tournament. I believe if Milan can put a game together piece by piece and play like they are capable then they will be extremely hard to beat. I look for one of the two: "Milan or Westview", to make it out of the tournament and after that with a little bit of luck and some breaks might possibly might make a deep playoff run. Go Dawgs.

Yeah, I say seeding means NOTHING other than getting a district tournament bye. Last seed can always work their way up! [where else can they go?]

FYI: Milan ain't no sleeper. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Yeah, I say seeding means NOTHING other than getting a district tournament bye. Last seed can always work their way up! [where else can they go?]

FYI: Milan ain't no sleeper. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Right . . . Milan is no sleeper. They are a better team than they showed. Just victimized at times by that peril of so many young players . . . inconsistency. Their series split with Dyersburg is a perfect example. Crockett has been the sleeper that past few years. OK season and they blindside a "better" team or two in the tourney. Wonder if its in the Cavs this year, though. They really had a meltdown at Dyersburg Sunday.

just stop complaining about oc's dugout if you can't handle a little bit of cheering and getting a little excited for their team maybe yall just need to forfeit the game when yall play them again Thursday cause i guarantee their dugout will be doing the same thing.

you are deaf if you think they did not taunt the westview kids... but it doesnt matter i am sure their ###### softball chants will end when they start losing in the tournament

you are deaf if you think they did not taunt the westview kids... but it doesnt matter i am sure their ###### softball chants will end when they start losing in the tournament

Talk about "taunt"........you should have heard a few select Dyersburg fans tonight! Yeah they won the game in a close one. congratulations.......too bad most I remember is how ugly and disrespectful some fans acted. Then there is a man (MC) yelling, "He's the one we want, #11 is who we want, we want him!"..... when he [#11] was up to bat. How immature! Shame on YOU! These are 15-18 year old boys playing and they act better than some of the parents. **CUDOS TO YOU #11 FOR SLAMMING THE BALL AFTER THAT!!!!**

LOVIN MY CHOCTAWS!

Talk about "taunt"........you should have heard a few select Dyersburg fans tonight! Yeah they won the game in a close one. congratulations.......too bad most I remember is how ugly and disrespectful some fans acted. Then there is a man (MC) yelling, "He's the one we want, #11 is who we want, we want him!"..... when he [#11] was up to bat. How immature! Shame on YOU! These are 15-18 year old boys playing and they act better than some of the parents. **CUDOS TO YOU #11 FOR SLAMMING THE BALL AFTER THAT!!!!**

LOVIN MY CHOCTAWS!

You should know how (MC) is. He just gets a little into the Ballgame

You should know how (MC) is. He just gets a little into the Ballgame

JUST A LITTLE...........lol

Yeah, I know he does and that's great, but he should have never said that. I can deal with most of it just not something directed to the kids.......18 or not, they still kids.

It's cool though, I'm over it. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

JUST A LITTLE...........lol

Yeah, I know he does and that's great, but he should have never said that. I can deal with most of it just not something directed to the kids.......18 or not, they still kids.

It's cool though, I'm over it. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Clay Chambers pitched an excellent game last night. He came in with the pressure on him. This kid really stepped up