East Hickman Eagles

EastAdvocate

Most of the time the parents have the most say in these matters, they complain enough then something will get done....we have a great system

Your system.......... though unenlightened and most archaic........... is unfortunately effective..........it benefits the undeserving few at the expense of what is judicious for the many..............it's consequences have impacted the generations past and future.......... beware the ides of march.......... for the ingrateful that have the ear of the monarch shall reap what they have sown and the deserving will suffer so that the undeserving will enjoy a false prosperity................in accordance with the prophecy!

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The middle school coach can go to Hillsboro and coach now. Doesn't really know where he wants to go. To NCS, then no let's go to Fairview, oh no lets wait for the job to come open at EH. wow can this get any better.

Do do do dodo do do dodo....3 ring circus my friend. Barnum and Bailey's would not even touch this! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Do do do dodo do do dodo....3 ring circus my friend. Barnum and Bailey's would not even touch this! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

My bet is the middle school coach becomes the janitor at the EHHS so he can coach (he is not certified to teach). His mawmaw becomes his recruiting coach and gets all the best kids from the tri-city area daycare (Centerville, Burns, and Whistle Stop........they have good fried green tomatoes there). A county bus is ran to all of the athletic centers (discount tobacco stores) in Hickman county to pick up all the studs (kids with both legs and at least 7 teeth). Janitor Jim will hire his 3rd grade PE buddies (beer swilling softball buddies) and they will run roughshod over all of the football Mecca known as Hickman County!

I heard from my neighbor's son that coach Jones has resigned. Is this true? Personally I hope it is. Not that I htink he is a bad coach, but I think he is too tough on our boys. (based on my neighbor's son who I will not mention)

A lot of talk around town about why he resigned. I am just trying to get the facts and not start a bunch of coach bashing. Thanks!

I heard from my neighbor's son that coach Jones has resigned. Is this true? Personally I hope it is. Not that I htink he is a bad coach, but I think he is too tough on our boys. (based on my neighbor's son who I will not mention)

A lot of talk around town about why he resigned. I am just trying to get the facts and not start a bunch of coach bashing. Thanks!

If this true, then EHHS is dealt another huge blow. Coach Jones is doing a great job trying to build a program from scratch and playing a varsity schedule from the get go. From what I understand, he was eliminating the unmotivated and had really built a base of kids who want to be there and do what is asked of them. They were by some miracle able to win a game last year, but, they will not win another game for two years if Coach Jones is not there. They have been moved up a class and will be playing the likes of Page, Giles County, Marshall County, Lewis County, & Spring Hill. It only gets tougher from here. On another note, I cannot believe a MAN would get on here and tell the world that Coach Jones is "too tough on our boys". That alone tells me all I need to hear about what EHHS and it's community is all about. He is being to mean to my baby boy. Tell Mommy and Daddy all about it and I will take care of it for you Johnny! Unbelievable!

How long will it be before the middle school coach can be the high school coach? Is he working on his certification? I believe someone said he was. How much longer does he have? If it is a year then who wants to come into this situation for a year? And why would the school hire someone for just a year to then have the school promote the middle school coach to become the High school coach.

Football is not for everyone. It is a tough sport. If you don't want your kids to get hit then go have them play Checkers. If your kids can't handle the discipline, then good luck to them the rest of their lives. Good Luck to EHHS and may they find their way out of the situation they have put themselves into.

Good Luck to Coach Jones and the rest of the coaches that were or are still out there.

How long will it be before the middle school coach can be the high school coach? Is he working on his certification? I believe someone said he was. How much longer does he have? If it is a year then who wants to come into this situation for a year? And why would the school hire someone for just a year to then have the school promote the middle school coach to become the High school coach.

Football is not for everyone. It is a tough sport. If you don't want your kids to get hit then go have them play Checkers. If your kids can't handle the discipline, then good luck to them the rest of their lives. Good Luck to EHHS and may they find their way out of the situation they have put themselves into.

Good Luck to Coach Jones and the rest of the coaches that were or are still out there.

Great Post. well said 1newwildcatfan

I just wish the kids the best. (that is the kids that are dedicated and work hard). Good teams are that way because of the HARDWORK, DEDICATION, and DISCIPLINE. They should not have to go through this turmoil. I dont know why any coach would want to put up with all this mess.

I hope this is not true. If it is, then East Hickman needs to look inward as to the problem. Baseball coach gone after one year and football coach done after 2? You guys are going to set the record for coaching graveyard in the shortest amount of time. /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

My bet is the middle school coach becomes the janitor at the EHHS so he can coach (he is not certified to teach). His mawmaw becomes his recruiting coach and gets all the best kids from the tri-city area daycare (Centerville, Burns, and Whistle Stop........they have good fried green tomatoes there). A county bus is ran to all of the athletic centers (discount tobacco stores) in Hickman county to pick up all the studs (kids with both legs and at least 7 teeth). Janitor Jim will hire his 3rd grade PE buddies (beer swilling softball buddies) and they will run roughshod over all of the football Mecca known as Hickman County!

I doubt Coach Harris will become the High School Coach, ( but if he does he will start with 75 kids and keep 75 kids,and win games) I personally would like to see the Def. Cord. get the job.But who knows,this is a big soap opera. It really kinda chaps me that all the fighting and bickering and complaints to get Jones ousted, he was forgiven and allowed a chance to make things right,tells all the kids he is not going nowhere,tells the kids he made some mistakes and he has learned,we are all human,we will move on., made amends with the Middle School folks,Starting on a new clean slate.Got the team/community back with full support , Now he quits(yes it is true he quit). Go figure?