East Hickman Eagles

EastAdvocate

When do they plan to announce who. They sure need to get busy ........time is going fast. Only thing I can tell by the delay that it would be someone inside the system already to avoid major changes. Regardless.............hope they do something quick for the players.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You obviously have me confused with someone who has a whole lot more class than who you think this is. I know from the inside and am not afraid to tell it. As a matter of a fact, if and when Harris is hired..............be prepared for a nice little article in the Tennessean about some "misdoings". Got the proof, the evidence, and the heart to get it done baby.

Have a nice day

Well Matlock.... Sounds like jealousy has shown its ugly face... You have all this heart about telling what you know right... I know Harris and I'm sure he would love to hear it from you.... Problem is you don't have the heart (sack) to say it to him right.....He has worked hard to bring our middle school where it is and you want to put this on here. Grow up buddy....

I bet there is one thing for sure. Matt Jones won't be on that bus. Witnesses say that a fifty something year old lady scared him pale and he ducked his tail and ran. Big ole tough coach that intimidates 15,16,and 17 old boys to quit because they don't want to join the army, put his tail between his legs and ran like a sissy.... Now that is funny. I would have paid admission to have seen that.

Spoken like a fully grown......... mature person......... Harris has worked hard to bring our daycare where it is and you want to put this on here. Heed thine own advice...... Grow up buddy....

Well Matlock.... Sounds like jealousy has shown its ugly face... You have all this heart about telling what you know right... I know Harris and I'm sure he would love to hear it from you.... Problem is you don't have the heart (sack) to say it to him right.....He has worked hard to bring our middle school where it is and you want to put this on here. Grow up buddy....

Well intheknow00.......... you speak in great riddles......... a man's misdoings are already known to himself......... He need not hear it from others.........

Surely you did not think your beloved Harris was beyond reproach......... this whole thread has been devoted to smearing coaches in this community........... it has been lovingly tended to by folks like you and the others that seek to mask the truth..........

intheknow00.............. be vexed no longer........

Soon a proclamation will be set forth in the shire of East Hickman! It is true........GoodDaysAreComing!

For there will be a new Shire Reeve in town............... In Accordance with the Prophecy!

Why is there so much anger on this thread? It is almost as bad as the Fairview thread. My vote is for Tommy Rewis but if Mr. Harris is hired, I wish him the best of luck too.

I hope a decision is made soon.

Anger......... is unfortunately part and parcel of the culture at East........

I would say the chosen one will be Rewis or Harris................. or a combination of the two.......

One can't be too certain in the dubious region East of Centerville.............

East got a great man and did a great job finding a very good coach to lead their program!! I wish him the very best and hope that the community will embrace him and get behind him in order to bring Eagle Football out of the darkness. I really hope for the sake of the coaches and all of the players the negativity that surrounds this thread turns to positivity and a new direction for the new coach.

Congratulations and good luck to the Eagles!!!!!!!!

East got a great man and did a great job finding a very good coach to lead their program!! I wish him the very best and hope that the community will embrace him and get behind him in order to bring Eagle Football out of the darkness. I really hope for the sake of the coaches and all of the players the negativity that surrounds this thread turns to positivity and a new direction for the new coach.

Congratulations and good luck to the Eagles!!!!!!!!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Best of luck to the players and the new Coach at East Hickman; after reading some of the comments in this section I hope all the parents and community will work together for the good of the kids. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />