GRACE Vs. CSAS game of century

gracefan423

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grace doesn't utilize the talent they have due to poor coaching. CSAS is peaking right now and playing their best ball of the season. I as well pick CSAS winning by about 5.

Comments about poor coaching and not using the talent we have get old after a while. For the size of our school we could not have accomplished athletically all that has been accomplished over the past seven or eight years if the coaches were poor and our talent was not being used appropriately. We could all agree that we would do some things differently, but we do not see all that happens in practice or know all there is to know about the team. I am proud of how our team played Friday night against Temple. I am also proud of our fans and our student section. Way to come out and support your team!! It was a great game!! I think the Silverdale loss might turn out to be the best thing for our school and our team!!!! My prediction for Tuesday night against CSAC: Grace Wins!!

Comments about poor coaching and not using the talent we have get old after a while. For the size of our school we could not have accomplished athletically all that has been accomplished over the past seven or eight years if the coaches were poor and our talent was not being used appropriately. We could all agree that we would do some things differently, but we do not see all that happens in practice or know all there is to know about the team. I am proud of how our team played Friday night against Temple. I am also proud of our fans and our student section. Way to come out and support your team!! It was a great game!! I think the Silverdale loss might turn out to be the best thing for our school and our team!!!! My prediction for Tuesday night against CSAC: Grace Wins!!

oops....CSAS

pretty sure csas is not peaking and is the exact opposite.. seeing how 21st almost beat them .... 4 point game

While this game is important, the game that matters is going to be the region semi's just like always. If CSAS makes it through district like they should, then it's a matchup against either Temple or Grace. Loser goes home. Winner goes to sub-state.

pretty sure csas is not peaking and is the exact opposite.. seeing how 21st almost beat them .... 4 point game

You are a wise man. CSAS will be in trouble tomorrow night. Grace can win by whatever margin they choose. The game will probably not be worth watching so just stay home and read about the death of CSAS in the obits on Wednesday and save yourself from sitting on the most uncomfortable bleachers in one of the worst gyms in the city. Go Grace eagles.

You are a wise man. CSAS will be in trouble tomorrow night. Grace can win by whatever margin they choose. The game will probably not be worth watching so just stay home and read about the death of CSAS in the obits on Wednesday and save yourself from sitting on the most uncomfortable bleachers in one of the worst gyms in the city. Go Grace eagles.

I'm not sure whether to boo you or thank you. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

That aside, I'm so tired of this "peaking" nonsense. Somebody brings it up every year. We all know that on any given night anything can happen. (That, too, may be a cliche.)

CSAS goes home this year!!

I Agree Grace is a better team than they played this year, CSAS will feel the heat, CSAS will be the team to beat next year but again Grace has some great player stepping up. Even thou I am a Temple person we should be down next year and back in two to three years good luck to Grace but Temple will be ready for revenge. I think Grace will beat CSAS next year at least once maybe both time. Grace coaching is not bad they just had to compete with a very talent teams in the past few years.