Best Mid-infielder

Owlpride2665

Curt Powell and Nicky Delmonico best duo in Tennessee.

i agree with Nicky.. i got to watch him play this summer in florida. he is impressive and young. he has alot of maturing to do and only to make him better. he can play in the middle of the field and he was asked to come in catch and preformed very well.

Ok so the season is about to get on there way... Who do you think will be one of the top Mid-infielders for the State???

As far as range, arm strength, toughness, able to bunt, hit for power, hit for average, steal bases, baseball savy, and good attitude, if your talking about the whole package, then it has to be supersoph Jake Little at Franklin. Hands down!

Curt Powell, Nicky Delmonico... Both can cover ground, quick on their feet, both can hit, run, and they both have outstanding arms.. watch out for these two young men to make a impact for the Farragut Franchise

I don't see Powell or Delmonico ever playing in college. Those two young men will have an opportunity to play professional baseball.

Ok so the season is about to get on there way... Who do you think will be one of the top Mid-infielders for the State???

I like Spring Hills Tyler Bigler. Only a Junior but a top player. The combo in the middle at SH has been playing together a long time.

i would like to add my boy in here but i think he needs to prove himself first but someone who has proved himself Sam Underland i think he had 1 maybe 2 errors all year at second base and made play after play he is going to dyersburg state as a pitcher but if they ever get a chance to play some infield he will at least be a defensive substitution