Catholic football

Irish423

Despite what Irish fans think, Catholic is no real champions. They had their parents, boosters, fans, and coaches stir up a bunch of mess about those players getting into trouble at Austin East (round 3). I heard this from parents in the organization. In other words, they beat Austin East's JV/Freshman team in the playoffs thanks to their daddy(knox co. superintendent) putting those AE boys "in their place". Knox Catholic is the laughing stock of high school football. Ask any real champions who've actually earned it. You guys are so spoiled that you actually think that by undercutting Austin-East in the 3rd round, you did something to earn those rings? Please. I live in Johnson City and have heard people from inside Catholic boast about calling news reporters and people 'high up' in central office to get something done about getting the AE kids suspended from the game. Doesn't the vice superintendent's son play QB for catholic? That is shameful. In fact, I'm embarrassed for you. Good job fighting Irish supporters!! Keep the milk right on a comin' for the boys to drink. You want be able to pull that crap this year. Eventhough I'm sure you all will try if you get the chance.

LOL what a joke. If that's true and I seriously doubt it that would be like the pot calling the kettle black with what's went on at AE.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite what Irish fans think, Catholic is no real champions. They had their parents, boosters, fans, and coaches stir up a bunch of mess about those players getting into trouble at Austin East (round 3). I heard this from parents in the organization. In other words, they beat Austin East's JV/Freshman team in the playoffs thanks to their daddy(knox co. superintendent) putting those AE boys "in their place". Knox Catholic is the laughing stock of high school football. Ask any real champions who've actually earned it. You guys are so spoiled that you actually think that by undercutting Austin-East in the 3rd round, you did something to earn those rings? Please. I live in Johnson City and have heard people from inside Catholic boast about calling news reporters and people 'high up' in central office to get something done about getting the AE kids suspended from the game. Doesn't the vice superintendent's son play QB for catholic? That is shameful. In fact, I'm embarrassed for you. Good job fighting Irish supporters!! Keep the milk right on a comin' for the boys to drink. You want be able to pull that crap this year. Eventhough I'm sure you all will try if you get the chance.

You're right. Shame on those Catholic bullies for forcing those poor A/E kids to get into trouble en masse.

Seriously, ScienceHill, you demean the A/E program and the Catholic program. The A/E kids and coach made no excuses; they played the best they could short handed and got thumped. Everyone in the Knoxville area knows A/E is a proud program. They'll be back. And let's hope the kids that got into trouble learn their lessons and don't get into trouble any more.

As for Catholic, I don't laugh at their program. Does anyone else out there laugh at their program? C'mon man, they went 15-0 while playing a bunch of good teams! That's hard to do! And by the way, the A/E / Catholic rivalry has been and will continue to be a good one.

You have got to be kidding me! I can't wait to see you all try to even stop the wing-t next year if you even play Catholic. This is so funny. By the way where is your ring? How is it our fault that the kids from AE made a bad choice? If it were our players, you all would be going nuts about how we should be suspended. You need to have some kind of maturity and see that any head coach should sit their players for getting caught up in off the field issues... This is ridiculous. Keep it coming though all it does is fuel the irish fire. Good Luck to your team next season. I dont think AE and Catholic are going to keep the rivilery going... it's dissappointing because they are two excellent programs as well as having great athletes. It's usually a good game to see. I just honestly can't believe that you say that we cheat constantly and that we haven't earned it, but that's your opinion sir.

HAHA science hill? Where are they right now? I haven't heard anything about them in YEARS. I am no Catholic supporter, but God, you gotta hand it to the boys. They played some extremely good teams, teams i believe could go up and challenge and play teams in YOUR division. Fulton? AE? Mitchell? White house? Even kingston and AC. All were quality programs. Don't try to pin things on people when you don't know the real situations. And no, the vice superintendents son does not play QB.

Everyone hates Catholic it seems, so now they get to play the big boys. Do they stand a chance? They return all skill players besides Branum (wr) and Howanitz and lose Hood and Coulter on the line. BUT they come back with 3 returning sophomores on the line plus Zak Tait (pre-season espn 150 prospect.) So predictions?

They are one of the best programs in the state of Tennessee, they don't rebuild, they reload, the backfield is loaded even with the depature of some very good players. Dorian and Cody will pickup the slack and Williamson at QB is very underrated. The defense will be stout (if they play Big Tait at DT watch out.....) I say they lose 2 games...Maryville and Bearden.......I think Maryville or Bearden wins the district though........Farragut has a ton of skill players and a very good soph class...but Catholic and Farragut will battle for 3rd place.....

They are one of the best programs in the state of Tennessee, they don't rebuild, they reload, the backfield is loaded even with the depature of some very good players. Dorian and Cody will pickup the slack and Williamson at QB is very underrated. The defense will be stout (if they play Big Tait at DT watch out.....) I say they lose 2 games...Maryville and Bearden.......I think Maryville or Bearden wins the district though........Farragut has a ton of skill players and a very good soph class...but Catholic and Farragut will battle for 3rd place.....

AE and Catholic have renewed their rivalry. From what I heard no one would play either. I think Catholic called AE and AE accepted. I hear Ae is playing Ooltewah and Mo East also. I told my buddy Graham was foolished playing a schedule like that. But Graham is big on preparing for playoff pace.

AE and Catholic have renewed their rivalry. From what I heard no one would play either. I think Catholic called AE and AE accepted. I hear Ae is playing Ooltewah and Mo East also. I told my buddy Graham was foolished playing a schedule like that. But Graham is big on preparing for playoff pace.

good stuff tell Graham Los said wassup...

Let us all remember that these are kids we are talking about. Catholic and thier coaches need to be congratulated for thier efforts. No region 2-AAA team has won the state and finished undefeated. They were the first. In the last 8 years a region 2 AAA team has been in the championship winning 6 out of 8. I am out of town but no the pride of this region. They play each other tough but respected every team. I remember Graham on the pre-season show predicted Kingston to be the threat. Every coach have a lot of respect for Scott County. And Livingston Academy won it in 2005. Once again with are without those AE kids reality is KCHS are champs.

I have always been told that LOSERS will find away to try an bring down winners, KCH did not have anything to do with those young men getting into the trouble they did and as far as them not being able to play it should have never been dicussed. I dislike Catholic as much as anyone but, they did win the 3-A title and as far as them cheating, well that doesn't even deserve a response. Science Hill lost to my Karns beavers in 07 barely beat them in 08, so to throw stones at programs that have success is nothing more than a LOSER trying to have a case that their team could do the same if they would cheat or if they had this player or if they did not get a bad call from the ref's or if they just had a new coach. Bottom line schools like Catholic will always be hated but when you point fingers in this manner you really try to take away from who the game is all about- the kids, and that is ALL KIDS,Catholic,AE,SC, or anyone that is trying to achieve the same thing every year.

Oh yes the Ooltewah/AE game will be very good. Well see you guys Week 0 in Evensville.

You have got to be kidding right. You can say what you want, and let's say that even what you are saying is true, all the this could have simply been avoided. That is stay out of trouble. Any punishment those kids received was due to their acts, not Catholic.

I'm glad to see a real AE supporter like Boorelly take the high road. Catholic beat AE on the field not just once but twice and that's all that counts.

I'm also glad to see that they will continue to play each other. It will only make both teams better.