Catholic football

Irish423

Its funny that you all only have 650 students and are in the 5a class? That is exactly what I was stating is the geographic of the school for Knox Co. to save money with the buses traveling and schools having to use expenses to travel so far to play games. I work for Knox county and coach and do have an idea about what is going on!!! So orange is the idiot, but he does have friends within the girls sports. Who Cares!!! This will be a very tough region for you all to play in and win with the dominance you have won with recently.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its funny that you all only have 650 students and are in the 5a class? That is exactly what I was stating is the geographic of the school for Knox Co. to save money with the buses traveling and schools having to use expenses to travel so far to play games. I work for Knox county and coach and do have an idea about what is going on!!! So orange is the idiot, but he does have friends within the girls sports. Who Cares!!! This will be a very tough region for you all to play in and win with the dominance you have won with recently.

No one said it would be easy. The last 4 years have been no cake walk either. A-E, Fulton and Anderson County were really really tough region teams, then throw teams like Morristown West, Baylor and Webb into the mix and you have some challenging games for the Irish.

Catholic like other DI Privates are forced to play up due to the 1.8 multiplier, It had nothing to do with AD or The Boss, It has everything to do with the T$$AA. Obviously ruse? has no idea what he is talking about. One should not believe everything they hear and half of what they see.

Catholic like other DI Privates are forced to play up due to the 1.8 multiplier, It had nothing to do with AD or The Boss, It has everything to do with the T$$AA. Obviously ruse? has no idea what he is talking about. One should not believe everything they hear and half of what they see.

KCHSCoach.

First, if the multiplier were 1.8, Catholic would not be playing schools with more than 1300 students. Catholic will play schools with 1200-2000, excluding AE & Webb.

Second, Pemberton resigning, the DC, and other assistants being fired had absolutely nothing to do with TSSAA. The Principal, and AD forced the resignation/firings.

Third, I'm good with allowing people to believe what they wish concerning what I write while reading this site. If on the other hand, you are convinced that we should only believe half of what we see, I am more than willing to accept that while reading your contributions. Based on your most recent post, that would be generous.

ruse?

KCHSCoach.

First, if the multiplier were 1.8, Catholic would not be playing schools with more than 1300 students. Catholic will play schools with 1200-2000, excluding AE & Webb.

Second, Pemberton resigning, the DC, and other assistants being fired had absolutely nothing to do with TSSAA. The Principal, and AD forced the resignation/firings.

Third, I'm good with allowing people to believe what they wish concerning what I write while reading this site. If on the other hand, you are convinced that we should only believe half of what we see, I am more than willing to accept that while reading your contributions. Based on your most recent post, that would be generous.

ruse?

Well the reality is, because of the multiplier, we will be playing schools with an enrollment of 1200-2000. When the figures first came out they had our enrollment listed as 1130 (with the multiplier). If we had 30 fewer students we'd still be in AA/3A. By the way, KCHSCoach is a an actual coach at the school so if anyone would know he would.

KCHSCoach.

ruse?

KCHS has 624 students with the multiplier that makes the enrollment 1123. The largest AA schools are (these are the TSSAA numbers) Chattanooga Central 1065, Dyersburg 1049, and Memphis Fairley 1012. Now looking at AAA the 3 smallest (based on actual numbers are Catholic 624 (not including the multiplier), Clarksville Northeast 920 and West Creek 786. Granted the last 2 schools, I'm assuming, opted to move up. The next set of numbers for AAA are Memphis Mitchell 1015, Sullivan Central 1069, Sullivan South 1094 and Anderson County 1150. So the cut off had to be 1100 or just a tad bit less. What would be the difference between 4 students if you look at Sullivan Central and Chattanooga Central. As stated earlier we are going to AAA/5A because of the new addition to the school. Catholic relies on tuition (and the catholic dioceses) to run the school, so why not expand if there is a waiting list of kids wanting to enroll. I hear there is plans to expand the school even more in the future. I attended a catholic high school in Chicago, and the private schools were just as big as the public schools. With exception of CVS (Dick Butkus, Bernie Mac, Juwan Howard, Juice Williams and Chris Zorich's old high school, I hope I'm not showing my age with some of those names) which had about 3000 students. However there were very few co-ed private schools when I was in school. The all boys schools played AA regardless of size. They only had 2 classes back then.

Well the reality is, because of the multiplier, we will be playing schools with an enrollment of 1200-2000. When the figures first came out they had our enrollment listed as 1130 (with the multiplier). If we had 30 fewer students we'd still be in AA/3A. By the way, KCHSCoach is a an actual coach at the school so if anyone would know he would.

ScottA11.

Right, and if the AD & Principal had managed the TSSAA Board of Control meeting process appropriately, identified, and secured a "2nd" to the motion, that would not be the issue that it has become.

The AD & Principal failed, and rather than recognize it for what it is, a distraction was created. Force changes where none are needed by fabricating the need.

Now we have Posters like IrishBBall posting defamatory comments about the former HC & DC. Yet even IrishBBall is conflicted. We see this in posts where "only his momma could say something nice about the coach", yet in the same post, there is praise by IrishBball for the staff becasue of his/her son being named all state.

KCHSCoach then posts generalized comments "T$$AA, other privates being forced to play up, etc", in attempt to cloud the reality. As stated previously, I am not nearly as close to the program as some of these guys, but after listening to, and asking questions of a bunch of coaches over the last week at clinics, it just does not add up..at all.

That ScottA11 is the reality.

ruse?

KCHS has 624 students with the multiplier that makes the enrollment 1123. The largest AA schools are (these are the TSSAA numbers) Chattanooga Central 1065, Dyersburg 1049, and Memphis Fairley 1012. Now looking at AAA the 3 smallest (based on actual numbers are Catholic 624 (not including the multiplier), Clarksville Northeast 920 and West Creek 786. Granted the last 2 schools, I'm assuming, opted to move up. The next set of numbers for AAA are Memphis Mitchell 1015, Sullivan Central 1069, Sullivan South 1094 and Anderson County 1150. So the cut off had to be 1100 or just a tad bit less. What would be the difference between 4 students if you look at Sullivan Central and Chattanooga Central. As stated earlier we are going to AAA/5A because of the new addition to the school. Catholic relies on tuition (and the catholic dioceses) to run the school, so why not expand if there is a waiting list of kids wanting to enroll. I hear there is plans to expand the school even more in the future. I attended a catholic high school in Chicago, and the private schools were just as big as the public schools. With exception of CVS (Dick Butkus, Bernie Mac, Juwan Howard, Juice Williams and Chris Zorich's old high school, I hope I'm not showing my age with some of those names) which had about 3000 students. However there were very few co-ed private schools when I was in school. The all boys schools played AA regardless of size. They only had 2 classes back then.

Try this ScottA11.

You will be playing a 6A schedule, but in the 5A playoffs. I know you guys have all these D1 kids..whatever, you don't have the depth to compete week in and out. Won't happen. Your playoff opportunities will be dimminished by playing the 6A schedule. IMO, Farragut, West, Maryville, Bearden, Webb, AE, and William Blount will all be very difficult "W"s. That's just one reason for a motion.....there were more.

ruse?

no the reality is, tssaa mandates a 1.8 multiplier on all privates in DI, Now let me make this simple for ruse, the only choices the AD and the Boss had, were move up or go back to DII, The HC wanted to move up, we all hoped that we would be in the district with powell, halls, clinton, but that was not to be. There was nothing anyone could to do to avoid it, except maybe lie, and that ws not going to happen with the Boss and AD on the watch. Hope I did not cloud anything for you ruse. Now what is this miracle motion that ruse? keeps taling about?

no the reality is, tssaa mandates a 1.8 multiplier on all privates in DI, Now let me make this simple for ruse, the only choices the AD and the Boss had, were move up or go back to DII, The HC wanted to move up, we all hoped that we would be in the district with powell, halls, clinton, but that was not to be. There was nothing anyone could to do to avoid it, except maybe lie, and that ws not going to happen with the Boss and AD on the watch. Hope I did not cloud anything for you ruse. Now what is this miracle motion that ruse? keeps taling about?

Only believe 1/2 right? For you KCHSCoach, it's miracle lotion. Check with your Boss.

Only believe 1/2 right? For you KCHSCoach, it's miracle lotion. Check with your Boss.

What are you talking about? Are you trying to make some inuendo, we are adults here, I just want to know what was this miracle motion that would save us all from moving up? The AD and the Boss are stand up people, why don't you try to be.

What are you talking about? Are you trying to make some inuendo, we are adults here, I just want to know what was this miracle motion that would save us all from moving up? The AD and the Boss are stand up people, why don't you try to be.

KCHSCoach.

"Obviously ruse? has no idea what he is talking about."

"One should not believe everything they hear, and half of what they see."

"miracle motion"

"We are adults here."

Easy there inuendo boy. If I shared it with you, it would not be believed, right? Thus, I have commanded thee to thine Boss. For thine Boss, and Serviant AD are the most divine and Standuppish of all.

Typical holier than though opining. Go blow a bagpipe. Was that direct enough for you?

ruse?