Best juniors and sophmores in east tn boys bball?

mrdrano

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes a soph or junior as they are developing are working with a supporting cast of Seniors that allow them to be at their best. The real test is when is their time to lead their teams is when they are in their Senior roles. The guys that everyone has mentioned could be better next season or level off depending on their committment to AAU, gym time in the off-season, or attention to what they need to work on to be better. Lets track all of these kids for next year and see how they do. I do not like pre season all stars. You have to do it on the court and in big games over a 25 game schedule. I think a great player can play any classification if he has the skills. Lastly, if you are on a district leader you are going to get more attention than if you play on a middle of the pack team. Everybody wants to associate with a winner.

Brandon Herman is a junior from grace with tons of talent he is a younger version of Sexton. he has the ability to be a Mr basketball nominee for 1a

i disagree hermans game is nothing like sextons, and he has to be younger then sexton to be a younger version they are the same age herman is just a grade under lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i believe hampton's girls beat science hill's girls at the first of the season. must not be too crazy for a single a team to compete.

girls is simply a different story from A to AAA.

It is much harder when it comes to guys teams. Hampton sounds stacked in a few years, but playing with good or great AAA teams is not gonna happen in my opinion. never know in basketball though

Brandon Hermann from Grace is a really good player and 6'8" Cody Henegar from Marion Co. is good as well. Henegar already holds D1 offers from MTSU, Richmond, UTC, Western Kentucky, Belmont, as well as interest from Wright State, Alabama, and Minnesota...He attended the UT Elite Camp this past summer and performed well. He needs to add size and strength to maximize his ability but he has the tools to be a good D1 prospect...

Cj Deloney, Quincy Jones, And Barry Griffin from Howard (Chattanooga)

Ask these kids how good the Henegar kid from Marion is...He averaged 24 points, 15 rebounds, and 6 blocks a game in the two contests against Howard. Unfortunately, Howard still won both games convincingly...Good Luck Tigers in the Region tourney this week...