5A, week one!

just1np

Well, after one week of play(for everybody), who looks good and who looks disappointing?

The Ooltewah score jumps out at me. They were being hyped up, and lose(at home) by two TDs.

Oak Ridge got whooped by a 3A team at home(ouch).

2001 runner-up H'ville goes down 28-17(Smyrna).

Cookeville gets a big win,54-20 over White Co..

Oakland has little trouble with Glencliff.

Riverdale seemed to wake up.

Blackman got a good start(35-9 over a good Lincoln Co, team).

Gallatin sputtered( I mean that) to a 31-7 win over 4A Springfeild.

Germantown's score looked impressive(46-0 over Bartlett).

Jefferson Co. wins by three TDs.

Any more games that jump out guys?

How can u say oakland had trouble with glenncliff? they had ther 2nd defensein the whole 2nd half, and glenn cliff's last touchdown came wit a minute left in the game. the 2nd to last touchdown came with like 8 mins left in the game. so befor you give your own opinions, look at the stats, or watch the game, or read up about it. how does oakland have trouble with someone when their tailback rushes for more yards than anyone else in the county, and has 3 td's. he would have had over 200 yards, but got a 48 yd td called back. but your right.....they had trouble with ghs. oh, wait, yep, that was sarcasm. i hope u could sense it cuz i was layin it on pretty heavily.

Posted by olineathlete:

How can u say oakland had trouble with glenncliff? they had ther 2nd defensein the whole 2nd half, and glenn cliff's last touchdown came wit a minute left in the game. the 2nd to last touchdown came with like 8 mins left in the game. so befor you give your own opinions, look at the stats, or watch the game, or read up about it. how does oakland have trouble with someone when their tailback rushes for more yards than anyone else in the county, and has 3 td's. he would have had over 200 yards, but got a 48 yd td called back. but your right.....they had trouble with ghs. oh, wait, yep, that was sarcasm. i hope u could sense it cuz i was layin it on pretty heavily.

Dude, ease up he said exactly what you said! Go back and reread his thread! SLOWLY! BTW, congrats on a great VICTORY friday night! Now you guys go out and do the same to the Bulldogs! If you haven't heard they have the best QB in region 4 5a! Snicker(lol), my version of sarcasm! :)